AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
Cut loose the inside portion. Think I will remove outside too.

Can you post a pic of what it looks like with the inside part cut? Curious if it flips around a bunch or if your foot holds it in place. And did you remove the interior stitching?

Reactions: ejb
Can you post a pic of what it looks like with the inside part cut? Curious if it flips around a bunch or if your foot holds it in place. And did you remove the interior stitching?
image.jpg
image.jpg

Stock X has the light colored union 2 for 221 about retail price size 9 as i got mine there for 210, so after fees/shipping it totaled about 257 which is about retail with shipping fees, so i'm happy with the purchase.

How many wears and what parts got more comfy as you broke them in?
Lots of walking in them. And the left ankle gave me trouble till I cut loose the tag. Also the fact that I could’ve gone .5 size ;-). The breaking in was more like Clark’s walking shoes I had some years ago than like sneakers. These are quite rigid at first but become better after time for me. Luckily because the first weeks I was like why did I buy these?

Last edited:
Lots of walking in them. And the left ankle gave me trouble till I cut loose the tag. Also the fact that I could’ve gone .5 size ;-). The breaking in was more like Clark’s walking shoes I had some years ago then like sneakers. These are quite rigid at first but become better after time for me. Luckily because the first weeks I was like why did I buy these?

Heh, I feel you. I’ve only worn mine a few times and have contemplated selling. But maybe I just need to commit to breaking them in because I love how they look.

Reactions: ejb
UNDS my pair in Vegas. Not super comfortable but it was surprisingly okay. Contemplating removing the tag. Don’t think it’ll change the comfort for me, but don’t really like how it looks. Kind of tacky.

First time ever wearing 2s in my life, and I’m a fan of these. These things are dope IMO. I’m still not big on 2s, so these, the Maison Chateau Rogue’s (which I just got a few days ago, and are also amazing IMO), and the Chicagos (for nostalgia purposes), are the only 2s I ever plan on owning. I might get the grey colorway of these though after wearing these.
51EFFC58-B5C1-4AD3-BBBD-9EF87DFB41FB.jpeg

included my DS rattans in a trade for some off white 4s but im glad prices are so low that I can just circle back and get another pair for cheaper than what i paid for the first one

Back
Top Bottom