AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
0D55D4D2-B219-4B05-9086-70DBB5204F7F.jpeg

3 Charges Later |l

Won’t Believe It Till They Ship Tho…

My entire book is Bay Area, idk how y’all affford it! Course all my clients are software engineers making 200k plus shares lol.

Gl w the boobs!
Yea man it’s outta hand haha. I work for one of the biggest tech companies on the planet but I’m in business/finance. Idk how people survive to live here if they’re not in a high-paying sector.

On another note: what are the chances Union cancels my 2 confirmed orders? Used the same name/payment/shipping info for 2 pairs of 2’s. Hit on initial drop and then again on re-release. I feel like if they were going to cancel they would’ve done it already? 🤞🏼

this is one of the wildest drops ever, lmao... just give me my $700+ back... i ain't hurting at all, but it's principalities & such & such...
Exactly for what is in purple! I mean, an L is an L and most of us are used to it and can move on, but the fact that folks have like thousands of dollars tied up into this crazy release and whoever is (hopefully 'was' because they should be canned) running their social media, specifically their Twitter account, being mad flippant and cocky when folks were rightfully frustrated and upset just shows that they do not care. I understand as long as there is hype and the shoes sell out and they get their money then they are good, but whatever they used to "bot protect" for this release they need to NEVER use it again.

Yea man it’s outta hand haha. I work for one of the biggest tech companies on the planet but I’m in business/finance. Idk how people survive to live here if they’re not in a high-paying sector.

On another note: what are the chances Union cancels my 2 confirmed orders? Used the same name/payment/shipping info for 2 pairs of 2’s. Hit on initial drop and then again on re-release. I feel like if they were going to cancel they would’ve done it already? 🤞🏼
Don’t want to jinx it, but slim/none chance they cancel. I think once an order is placed with them you are good. They don’t really have the manpower to go around cancelling folks who hit on two pairs. I’ve done it before and they shipped.

Exactly for what is in purple! I mean, an L is an L and most of us are used to it and can move on, but the fact that folks have like thousands of dollars tied up into this crazy release and whoever is (hopefully 'was' because they should be canned) running their social media, specifically their Twitter account, being mad flippant and cocky when folks were rightfully frustrated and upset just shows that they do not care. I understand as long as there is hype and the shoes sell out and they get their money then they are good, but whatever they used to "bot protect" for this release they need to NEVER use it again.

one part of me wants them to win so bad, i've spent money at union, i've purchased retaw room scents, union branded clothing, copped from the supervsn x union collab, copped from the fear of god x union collab. i love that it's a black owned business & i was the one in the jordan 1 x union drop thread, championing them when people were worried about getting their pairs shipped. telling them, chris gibbs got us, in gibbs we trust.. all of that, lol. then during the 1st 4 release it was fair also (what color is an orange?), around the time of the 2nd 4's release (tent & trail) things seemed really "different" but still i trusted them, the dunk release was a bot bath, so this time i'm like questioning their loyalties. this release was a chance (to me) to redeem themselves & it was by far the worse they've ever done, from what occurred, to the reactions, comments & replies from them, to their customer base. i'm with you when you're right & vocal when you aren't & the way they've gone about reacting to this release has been so messed up & i've constantly wanted to see them & brands like them win. it's not so much about the money (for me) as it is they way they've pivoted, blame shifted, & lacked accountability & ownership... that's when you see the true measure of a man (& a brand).

Last edited:
Don’t want to jinx it, but slim/none chance they cancel. I think once an order is placed with them you are good. They don’t really have the manpower to go around cancelling folks who hit on two pairs. I’ve done it before and they shipped.
Appreciate that. I’ll knock on wood and pray to the sneaker gods. 🙏🏼

My entire book is Bay Area, idk how y’all affford it! Course all my clients are software engineers making 200k plus shares lol.

Gl w the boobs!
I work in internal auditing for a large financial center, I get shares and a great salary as well so I definitely could afford to live out there or in NYC but I just hate the idea of it. 3K for a closet sized apartment, expensive gas prices, traffic jams all day and a massive homeless problem. It’s just not me, I love the space I have now and I like driving my car lol. As for the mangos, I would look at my girl like she been smoking crack if she would ask me to pay for her boobs, that would be an expense for herself to cover. I respect it tho

I don’t think it’s as hard as people think it is to cancel multiples if it’s the same exact info. I’m sure there’s a way using Shopify. I heard peoples orders getting cancelled just having the same shipping address on the dunk release. Somebody on Reddit said him and his brother hit and they cancelled one since it used the same house to ship to despite different cc info and name.

Back
Top Bottom