AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
These Pics Old As A Mug Tho :lol:

Where Were Ya’ll When This **** Was Going Down? :nerd:

Man everybody done been right here…I’m sticking around to see if Marcus can fit his other foot in his mouth at this point :lol:…Ol’ boy Gibbs is probably in hiding right about now…

Backdoor Gibbs. Can’t wait to see what he cooking scheme for his next collab. All make sense now to see that intentional botch drop and then cancelling orders to resend invoice aka the audits counted how many pairs were missing and in pr cover up mode.

I hope you slept well ***** *** *****. Yall are the same one who said Marcus backdoored every pair of 1s while it was arguably the most bootlegged shoe that year. Fakes exist, they're pretty good and they're being sold by your plug and consignment shop.

Someone said this?!? Yeah, I’m usually not messy, but I’d love to hear this explanation.
“Memphis”

7CF20CB1-FA8B-46EA-916C-570042D03684.jpeg

Can confirm my order is now showing as cancelled when I view the status. No cancellation email though.

My order shows as cancelled, looking for the new invoice now. I see that shipping charges will be waived and theyll be $225 flat

Keeps getting deeper 😂 Dudes burning bridges since Marcus saying people got fake pairs and capping. Receipts coming left and right. Should’ve kept his mouth shut.

Marcus showing more love to resalers than his stores customers 😂 and signed love Marcus.
He swear he a celebrity like his dad 😂
Everything is wrong with that boi.

I feel it. I never really started caring. I try for the pairs I want, hope I get them, let the dust settle amongst the entries I’ve submitted, raffles, reaching out to people, and attempted copping, and then keep it pushing. Got WAY TOO MUCH going on in life, and just so much more important sht, to get any substantial emotions or energy wrapped up in kicks. I do love kicks though.
I don't enter raffles, hit up people or attempt to cop unless I care about getting a shoe. The ones I don't care about are not even on my radar and get no attention what so ever.

Back
Top Bottom