AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
I think the most frustrating part of the Trophy Room bs is that he is the son of a billionaire, who also is the brand himself. So wtf are you doing hustling your shoes to resellers for a $1m. You are the heir to a billionaire.
If Nike is backdooring it's own product 'allegedly' why wouldn't Marcus? Regular mom and pop stores struggle to get premium product and Nike just sending it to resellers 'allegedly'.

I think the most frustrating part of the Trophy Room bs is that he is the son of a billionaire, who also is the brand himself. So wtf are you doing hustling your shoes to resellers for a $1m. You are the heir to a billionaire.
100000% this

Apparently invoices are going out. Haven't received anything for my 2 orders. You guys get anything yet?
Nothing here, but saw this in your case

Screenshot_20220428-155339_Twitter.jpg

If true, at least you won't be empty handed brother

were they under the same name, and same email address?

or just going to the same address?
All of the above: same name, email, address, and payment info. I'm an idiot I know, but with the drop fiasco I didn't know my first order would actually go through so I tried again on second drop and hit again with autofill

All of the above: same name, email, address, and payment info. I'm an idiot I know, but with the drop fiasco I didn't know my first order would actually go through so I tried again on second drop and hit again with autofill
never an idiot bro --- that was a crappy drop.
in good news, I did see someone have Union respond to them and allow them to keep ONE of their shoes from the order.

my two orders were different emails, different names, different shoes -- same delivery address.
i used my wife's name on the second..
both received order confirmations (and quick)

The thing is -- only one of my emails got the 'update' email from Union. Both were refunded yesterday, and both now saw canceled when I check the order status (from the confirmation).
Feels like a weird waiting game smh

in good news, I did see someone have Union respond to them and allow them to keep ONE of their shoes from the order.

my two orders were different emails, different names, different shoes -- same delivery address.

The thing is -- only one of my emails got the 'update' email from Union. Both were refunded yesterday, and both now saw canceled when I check the order status (from the confirmation).
Interesting... my girl hit on 2 shirts for me using her name but same address / different payment. her order is cancelled too, no email invoice (yet hopefully). Weird that you only got one update email.

Yea - i saw that I may be only getting 1 pair ... i'll take what I can get at this point lol

by the time they process all the orders, they'll realize they don't have enough stock lol. classic

I feel sorry for Marcus. He will forever live in the shadow of one of the greatest athletes and brands in human history. Marcus is unlikely to ever accomplish anything of significance, and always feel like a loser. Other than potentially inheriting a s**t ton of money, he really is a loser. I don't envy him; pathetic human trying to feel important.

Same here, have one under my wife's name with all different info that went through first, followed by mine. Only my wife's account got the follow-up email from Union.

I feel sorry for Marcus. He will forever live in the shadow of one of the greatest athletes and brands in human history. Marcus is unlikely to ever accomplish anything of significance, and always feel like a loser. Other than potentially inheriting a s**t ton of money, he really is a loser. I don't envy him; pathetic human trying to feel important.
jeez thats a little harsh. its not his fault he's mj's son. its not like the sneakers were great, but thats how it is for peeps that inherit wealth. at least he has some kind of hustle

jeez thats a little harsh. its not his fault he's mj's son. its not like the sneakers were great, but thats how it is for peeps that inherit wealth. at least he has some kind of hustle

Heh....yeah.....He chose the wrong parents ;-). Backdooring and lying like he did isn't an honorable hustle in my opinion....so yeah, it's harsh ;-).

by the time they process all the orders, they'll realize they don't have enough stock lol. classic
dawg, i truly do believe they oversold in some capacity...even if it's a few people who just get their orders axed smdh
Same here, have one under my wife's name with all different info that went through first, followed by mine. Only my wife's account got the follow-up email from Union.
that's really weird... I've seen other people who haven't gotten an email at all and had ONE order..

this just seems messy

Back
Top Bottom