AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
Got my invoice for my Rattans as well! Still have a ghost charge that has been floating out there in limbo no cancel, email confirm, no refunds…nothing. I’m just gonna wait it out until I get my first pair. Lol

Heads Up :nerd:
C6EFF4F9-400C-4BC9-92FC-79CB48B8E0F5.jpeg

Also, to all those *****ing about charges… who tf uses a debit card lol

lol I used debit card, but they didn't charge me multiple times, only once and 1 confirmation email for that 1 card. I normally use various credit cards when shopping (for points/travel reasons), I just happened to hit autofill for my debit on Union and was too lazy to change it.

Just got invoice. I live in NY. Initially paid with no tax, now they gave me free shipping but they charged tax which more expensive than shipping lol.

How is that possible lol

I’m in NY too and had no sales tax, and even if there was, 8.875% of $225 is only about $20. Original shipping was $30.

I didn’t get charged tax but I thought it doesn’t matter where you live in the US you’ll still get hit with e-commerce tax? It’s kinda random sometimes a boutique will charge tax and sometimes they forget. That’s the main reason I stopped shopping at ExtraButterNY, the taxes made it not worth it anymore.

I didn’t get charged tax but I thought it doesn’t matter where you live in the US you’ll still get hit with e-commerce tax? It’s kinda random sometimes a boutique will charge tax and sometimes they forget. That’s the main reason I stopped shopping at ExtraButterNY, the taxes made it not worth it anymore.
All comes down to the shipping state. Some states require sales tax for all online sales, others have sales cutoffs for charging tax, and even then some merchants just ignore it anyway. My state doesn’t tax most clothing/shoes, so no online shops should charge tax for those items if shipping here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom