AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
Some nice denim & a basic white tee , or you can do some Nike Woven shorts with a nice tshirt , I don’t try to be too matchy matchy . Simple yet clean
These colors esp rattan are summer colors but too hot in the summer for pants, idk about these 2s with shorts. Maybe some khakis or olive shorts would work, camo shorts. Thing is, how many pairs of 2s do I need? I won’t put these on until I get the AMA 2s. Definitely will get the OG 2s as well. Don’t even know about the Balvin 2s and the Château’s! 3 years ago never would have thought I’d be thinking about what 2s. I also have both OW 2s lmao!!

All comes down to the shipping state. Some states require sales tax for all online sales, others have sales cutoffs for charging tax, and even then some merchants just ignore it anyway. My state doesn’t tax most clothing/shoes, so no online shops should charge tax for those items if shipping here.
Makes sense, I wish I lived in a state that excludes sales tax for clothes it feels good to just pay straight up MSRP for a shoe.

Is anyone still waiting on an invoice that received a confirmation email on April 15?

Is anyone still waiting on an invoice that received a confirmation email on April 15?
I still have 1 confirmed order with no invoice, but that email address did not receive the update message earlier this week either.

The flip in here is unbelievable. So much talk of **** Gibbs and Union but all is forgiven with an invoice? So it’s bull**** drop and shady unless you get your pair? This is exactly why it will happen again.
DUDE! My eye roll game was something serious reading the flip-flopping comments. Most folks do not keep the same energy! SMH

I still have 1 confirmed order with no invoice, but that email address did not receive the update message earlier this week either.

I’ve seen people who stated they didn’t get the update message but did receive an invoice for Rattans — So there’s hope.

I haven’t seen many invoices for Fog Grey (yet).

once this fiasco is over theyregoing to go back to backdooring every other release and make us enter a raffle for the 1 scattered size run they have left just like every other boutique :lol:
that said a friend is ooping me rattans and he got his invoice yesterday

Back
Top Bottom