AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
The drop was still garbage, and one of the worst in recent memory. That being said I'm still paying this invoice and getting my pair. I didn't go through all this BS to come out with nothing.
I feel you and I totally agree with all of this. It is just so weird seeing folks talking so much trash a week ago and then now they are praising Union. If I had hit, I would have paid for my invoice and had the shoes in my collection as well but still would continue to tell Union to take a whiff of my chocolate salty balls! LOL

Invoice showing I’m paying tax. When I paid invoice it was $225 flat. 🥳
1651262749176.jpeg

1651262765280.jpeg

I’ve gotten multiple replies from union CS on this release, they are doing their best to fix the screw up. I say give them a break, ish happens.

The Benji kicks pic is shady thou.

The man who did it first did it best. Threw in my ftl 3s just because they have similar lines and were what’s on feet this frijay.
124680E0-4B4F-4D2E-B777-70F49349A75E.jpeg

I’ve gotten multiple replies from union CS on this release, they are doing their best to fix the screw up. I say give them a break, ish happens.

The Benji kicks pic is shady thou.

The man who did it first did it best. Threw in my ftl 3s just because they have similar lines and were what’s on feet this frijay.
124680E0-4B4F-4D2E-B777-70F49349A75E.jpeg
Those OW 2's are so hard sheeeeesh

Edit: btw for those who hit twice but stupidly used same name/address like myself: this is what happened. So glad I hit on rattan's for my first pair.

Screen Shot 2022-04-29 at 2.59.56 PM.png

Last edited:
Are the Grey Fogs getting a wider release or no? Thought SNKRS was dropping them. Haven’t seen or heard anything at all.

Did you email them saying you hit 2 pairs?
I didn’t say verbatim, but I alluded to that. I forwarded them my confirmed email for second release drop and asked if I would receive an updated invoice. They must’ve known already that I hit on two. Not complaining as I got my Rattan’s invoiced yesterday (still no shipping). Would’ve been icing on the cake to get two pairs though.

I wouldn't have even bothered contacting if you were trying to flow under the radar. Sounds like you shot yourself in the foot lol. You showed them an email with your details and they possibly went and looked at your info and flagged your second order.

4cf4a4d4-9272-4035-bb44-52e02570d448_text.gif

Back
Top Bottom