AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
I’m still waiting for online invoice… ordered rattans and a tee. Got tee invoice yesterday. Still no rattan invoice. Got confirmations for both orders originally. They stated in their email that invoices would be sent in 2-3 days… today is day 3…. A little concerned.

Got through on first wave with original confirmation. Still no invoice for Rattan SMH

How do you find out where they're coming from?
Don't know if they switched it up, but in the past I've always searched the goat order reference number in UPS with a tracking date going back to when I placed the order and I've always been able to find where it's shipping from. Haven't ordered lately and that's a pretty bad security/PII flaw, so I imagine at some point they had to have switched it so the order number the buyer sees can't let them trace back to the home city of the seller. But if you haven't, there you go.

how do y’all even still want these shoes after this drop? like what a horrible memory every time you put them on.

1651351597543.gif

how do y’all even still want these shoes after this drop? like what a horrible memory every time you put them on.
For me the process wasn’t that bad besides them taking forever to ship the shoe. I was able to checkout exactly 10:00am during the first round and instantly got a confirmation email. It’s more horrible things going on in the world besides shoes lol

Like a “I survived the union Jordan 2 release” badge of honor
For the sake of friendly debate, I see it more as “I’m repping a company who openly screws over the normal customer in broad daylight and does it worse with every drop”.

I wanted a pair of the Taupe Haze Union 4s bad, the colorway is excellent and I’ve got a similar colorway in the JTH Bio Beige 3s. But at this point is repping Union something I want to do? 🤷

Then again, I have a closet full of Nikes and Jordans so you could say I’m repping that mentality already.

Reactions: mkj
Maybe I missed it, but I haven’t seen a single person here that hit a sz 11.5 Rattan. I might have to swap my sz 11 for a 11.5 or else my pinkies will be screaming

For the sake of friendly debate, I see it more as “I’m repping a company who openly screws over the normal customer in broad daylight and does it worse with every drop”.

I wanted a pair of the Taupe Haze Union 4s bad, the colorway is excellent and I’ve got a similar colorway in the JTH Bio Beige 3s. But at this point is repping Union something I want to do? 🤷

Then again, I have a closet full of Nikes and Jordans so you could say I’m repping that mentality already.
Yea I mean your closing sentence sums it up. We all know Nike is a POS company but we still go crazy for releases. Same could be said here for Union - to maybe a lesser extent in their fairness.

Yea I mean your closing sentence sums it up. We all know Nike is a POS company but we still go crazy for releases. Same could be said here for Union - to maybe a lesser extent in their fairness.
Yep, I’ve been thinking about this a lot. Separate the art from the artist might be the right approach. I dig the shoes because of the soft colorways and materials, not because of the Union name. In the end just don’t care for how Union handled the drop and the excuses they made. Either way, congrats to those who got a pair to wear.

Yep, I’ve been thinking about this a lot. Separate the art from the artist might be the right approach. I dig the shoes because of the soft colorways and materials, not because of the Union name. In the end just don’t care for how Union handled the drop and the excuses they made. Either way, congrats to those who got a pair to wear.
Totally agreed. I’m a sloot for tans/cream/light earthy tones so I’m to have finally gotten my invoice for the Ratatouille’s 🧀. Now they just have to ship em dammit

Wonder how these new 2s fit.. the ‘Wing It’ had thick padding that made em snug.

Also noticed these only have 3 plastic eyelets, AMM have 4 like the OG.

Wonder how these new 2s fit.. the ‘Wing It’ had thick padding that made em snug.

Also noticed these only have 3 plastic eyelets, AMM have 4 like the OG.
man those wing its were one of the most terrible retros ever. could use a run of those in the new shape and some upgraded materials.

Got a counter offer for $330+tax shipped on eBay (10.5 Fogs)....thoughts? Not sure this shoe is worth more than retail to me, but do like the idea of having a Union shoe, which I have yet to acquire.

The fogs have a world wide release. They’ve already dropped in Asia and Europe but they havent dropped in North America yet.

Thanks for the reply. That's certainly good to know! Wonder how far down that will crash the price. Not likely to acquire at retail no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom