AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
Paid invoice… now money back in account shoes haven’t shipped yet
The year is 2030. Elon Musk now owns half of all American companies due to petty Twitter feuds. President Kanye West meets with advisors to discuss ways to calm the masses following the great Peanut Butter Riots of 2029.

We're entering our 247th round of the Union Jordan 2 release. Many purchasers once again received refunds after last week's billing error, where everyone was accidentally charged $22,500 four times per invoice.

The year is 2030. Elon Musk now owns half of all American companies due to petty Twitter feuds. President Kanye West meets with advisors to discuss ways to calm the masses following the great Peanut Butter Riots of 2029.

We're entering our 247th round of the Union Jordan 2 release. Many purchasers once again received refunds after last week's billing error, where everyone was accidentally charged $22,500 four times per invoice.
Lmao I’d buy this novel. Send me an invoice

I still got money tied up w Union mane smh. My card got rejected on the invoice payment 2x but they still took $ out so that's pending, vicious cycle

Union's really out here with the "your order will ship immediately in 7-14 business days." My Thurs night order destined for the East Coast hasn't shipped, and they haven't responded to my Friday email about a separate order that hasn't been invoiced.

Union's really out here with the "your order will ship immediately in 7-14 business days." My Thurs night order destined for the East Coast hasn't shipped, and they haven't responded to my Friday email about a separate order that hasn't been invoiced.
Dang. Union sent it across the border in 2 days with dhl

Yup.. same, no ship on Thurs order. Beyond trying to figure out how to refund ppl, and offer free ship.. they were covering their ****. Friday was 14 days from the original sale, now they bought themselves another 14. :rolleyes

Man this whole thing has been WILD!!!!! Hard to cop from the get go coz of payment errors…. Then hard to cop coz of the collab….

Then Union cancels orders then un-cancel orders with no shipping charge… then now the inevitable shipment time delay with the risk of a frisky FedEX/UPS jacking the sneaker…. It shouldn’t be this hard FR FR!

so i hit on the kobe’s sunday and guess where the departure scan is from….effing memphis……time to **** that place down

also random thought but if i performed at work like union i’d 100000% be fired. why are there zero consequences for them?

also random thought but if i performed at work like union i’d 100000% be fired. why are there zero consequences for them?

The consequences are in the hands of customers who can stop buying and spread negative PR on social media. But we all know the impact that will have.....

The consequences are in the hands of customers who can stop buying and spread negative PR on social media. But we all know the impact that will have.....
I think we should call for the heads of these orgs (SNRKS, Collaboratons, etc) to be fired.

no one else got an invoice today? I know quite a few people still haven't received an invoice for their single order confirmation.

I noticed the “once you pay your invoice, your order will ship immediately” too

I paid the invoice on Thursday and nothing yet.

And then for them to say they’re doing me a favor for not charging me $30 for 2+ week shipping

1651546117783.gif

FINALLY got my invoice around 4:00pm this afternoon. Was sweatin after Friday past thinkin I got screwed. Got through on first wave with original invoice. Happy they honored their cancellation email from last Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom