AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
Union confirmed that one of my orders was cancelled because they had already received another order from my address - a 580-unit apartment building.

Apartment #s apparently don't matter in their world.
Yup thought it was documented that it was one per address. For those that live in a condo or building, you SOL if someone else puts their order in first. Think it’s a way to combat botters from using the different addy combo jig.

Hmm, I just realized after rereading the email that it was canned - they say additional orders to the same address will automatically be cancelled, but didn't actually say mine was.

Every unit in the building technically has it's own registered mailing address and this was the only pair I ordered to mine (unless a neighbor used my address for their order). We'll see what happens.

Hmm, I just realized after rereading the email that it was canned - they say additional orders to the same address will automatically be cancelled, but didn't actually say mine was.

Every unit in the building technically has it's own registered mailing address and this was the only pair I ordered to mine (unless a neighbor used my address for their order). We'll see what happens.
Ouch

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 10.42.57 AM.png

still no shipping

well done jibbs :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Union barely has the manpower to ship their products or even send all the invoices, on top of still dealing with pending charges. They’re gonna give you that automatic generic out of office reply for any of y’all that tried emailing thinking they’re gonna send you a personalized response.

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 10.42.57 AM.png

still no shipping

well done jibbs
:nthat:

Can’t spell immediately without I M L A T E .

Don’t worry I’m in the same boat, I was one of the first in here to say i got invoice but no shipping on my end.

Haha fair play - lesson learned not to email them if I’m trying to fly under the radar. But to be honest I’m not tripping about missing my second pair on the Grey Fog’s; was gonna flip them anyways. Glad I scored on my Rattan’s for personal and getting the Kobe’s this weekend has made me happy for the rest of the year 😂.

Haha fair play - lesson learned not to email them if I’m trying to fly under the radar. But to be honest I’m not tripping about missing my second pair on the Grey Fog’s; was gonna flip them anyways. Glad I scored on my Rattan’s for personal and getting the Kobe’s this weekend has made me happy for the rest of the year 😂.
lets hope you're not also flipping the kobes

I’ve been more than patient. These aren’t even that hot to have to wait this long for shipping.
It should be a long time before they get another collab but we know Nike will milk this relationship.
Usually I would have a long *** rant but I’m trying to be nice since I was able to cop both Union 1’s off the site manually years ago but come on.
They’re playing with our time and our money.

People will never learn >D

Patience!
Bro, I know I am probably beating a dead horse, so if I have a ghost charge that did not receive an email confirmation, but did not get cancelled or refunded at his point is there a slight glimmer of hope that I might get an invoice or a pair just shipped out to me?? I have been dying to email union, but I’m just trying to stay lowkey so they just ship me a pair lol

Bro, I know I am probably beating a dead horse, so if I have a ghost charge that did not receive an email confirmation, but did not get cancelled or refunded at his point is there a slight glimmer of hope that I might get an invoice or a pair just shipped out to me?? I have been dying to email union, but I’m just trying to stay lowkey so they just ship me a pair lol
Some people literally got their invoice today, so maybe

What’s everyone’s consensus on these vs the AMM2’s? I’m absolutely going for the AMM2’s to complete the trio, but I still think the Rattan’s >>. Something about the cracked leather… I’m just not crazy about it.

Back
Top Bottom