AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
My order 399** just shipped literally a min ago
Let’s go… finally dawg 🤟🏼
I’ve been patiently waiting for shipping… Pics looking good, wanna see more on feets though.

I like the Amm 2 better from pics. The cracked leather looks cool compared to the 1s. All the contrast.
Rattan’s just got delivered but I’m at the office. Will post some on foot pics later 💪🏼. Also **** that ashy cracked leather on the AMM 2’s lol. Still going for them tho.. still an overall clean colorway; just not as good as the Unions

Let’s go… finally dawg 🤟🏼

Rattan’s just got delivered but I’m at the office. Will post some on foot pics later 💪🏼. Also **** that ashy cracked leather on the AMM 2’s lol. Still going for them tho.. still an overall clean colorway; just not as good as the Unions
Please do, they’re pics of ppl getting them in but like no on feet pics for the Rattans on this thread

Boutta hit a quick leg day. First impressions: way better in hand as suspected, materials are top notch. It is an absolute pain in the *** to get your foot in these tho, esp compared to my 3’s

Attachments

• B7335AE2-A61C-40CA-95B9-BE1BE0B38A0B.jpeg
    B7335AE2-A61C-40CA-95B9-BE1BE0B38A0B.jpeg
    278.6 KB · Views: 272
Emailed Union today:

UNION UPDATE.png

And conveniently received an shipping email 4 hrs later...

UNION II SHIP.jpg

FYI, paid invoice last Thursday.

Email them if you're still waiting on shipping, it's worth a shot.

Attachments

• UNION II SHIP.jpg
    UNION II SHIP.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 56
  • UNION UPDATE.png
    UNION UPDATE.png
    498.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Ughhhh, I found out my order was canceled around 2am and in my sleepy stupor I decided to email them. Of course they replied saying “blah blah no multiple orders to the same address.” My brother got his pair last week, I guess I’m screwed. Pretty annoyed.
Damn that sucks. Sucks even more when people live in the same apartment complex.

Boutta hit a quick leg day. First impressions: way better in hand as suspected, materials are top notch. It is an absolute pain in the *** to get your foot in these tho, esp compared to my 3’s
You juicing bro? Save some plates for everyone else!
Gotta have the right pants for these. Socks too if you gonna go w shorts. These kicks are a tough fit in every way 🙄. I have a couple shirts that go with it but I’ll definitely be going w pants.

Thanks for posting pick KS! Props for going str8 to feet! Did you get the job?

You juicing bro? Save some plates for everyone else!
Gotta have the right pants for these. Socks too if you gonna go w shorts. These kicks are a tough fit in every way 🙄. I have a couple shirts that go with it but I’ll definitely be going w pants.

Thanks for posting pick KS! Props for going str8 to feet! Did you get the job?
😂 won’t answer the first part.. got round 2 with Apple - 2.5 hour interview next week!

Premium materials and dope detail

BB9F551C-7102-42F6-88CE-E452F1657B6A.jpeg

A4383088-5411-465D-B9E9-B00492B7499C.jpeg
Grey Fog’s have grown on me but still prefer the Rattan’s. Your clothing came in? Was that in same order as the sneakers or separate? I have a separate confirmed order with some tee’s still no shipping

I emailed last night. It’s been a week now since I paid for the fifth time. And 3 weeks since I paid the first four times.
Realllyy taking their time with these.
Hope I hear something back today.

Also paid my invoice last thursday and haven't gotten shipping

I want to e-mail but i'm afraid they'll find some excuse to cancel my order even though i followed their terms

Man I was pretty excited about this release, but the 4 extra charges, followed by 10 days of silence, then cancellations, followed by 3 days of silence, then an invoice and 7 days of silence has made me indifferent at this point...

Back
Top Bottom