AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
Does anyone want to trade Rattans for Fogs sz 13

Attachments

• 6E9EA2CC-3470-4083-8DA2-4EE379529558.jpeg
    6E9EA2CC-3470-4083-8DA2-4EE379529558.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 509
These did take some time to break in though. Had a creak in the heel. It was the leather used there. Small dab of shoe polish fixed that.

Last edited:
i always get so caught up in picking up the shoes I always miss out on the apparel.

Any leads on any places that have the apparel collection in stock other than stockx? I have the rattans in hand the come fogs on the way.
1654108000771.png

1654108042824.png

So as of today 14 business days later, I still haven't heard back from Union about my purchase, it didn't take them 14 days to take the money out of my account. For a group of people that i have the utmost respect for this is REALLY starting to piss me off, Come on Union you are better than this...

i dunno why i placed an order for these knowing they wouldn't ship on time after being all up in this thread :rofl:

Please advise that orders will ship within 5-7 days from when the order is placed

something tells me they might show up by 4th of July if i'm lucky.

All of y'all people *****ing about shipping delays need to go and cop GRs and ****. Seriously. There are PLENTY of people who would GLADLY trade places with you. If you're not down with shipping delays for extremely limited collaborations, then don't try to cop them. It's really that simple. Stick to GRs that you can cop in-person at your plebeian mall GR retailer.

(the same applies for those who complain about having their "money tied up". If you're really that pressed for money that a slightly delayed refund has you complaining on forums, then you're playing the wrong game to begin with, homie)

All of y'all people *****ing about shipping delays need to go and cop GRs and ****. Seriously. There are PLENTY of people who would GLADLY trade places with you. If you're not down with shipping delays for extremely limited collaborations, then don't try to cop them. It's really that simple. Stick to GRs that you can cop in-person at your plebeian mall GR retailer.

(the same applies for those who complain about having their "money tied up". If you're really that pressed for money that a slightly delayed refund has you complaining on forums, then you're playing the wrong game to begin with, homie)

LDE

Stupidest Post I’ve Seen on Here in Months. People Have A Right To Inquire About Their Shipping When The Retailer Says 7-14 Days and It’s Been 30 Days.

Conor Mcgregor Who Are You GIF - Conor Mcgregor Who Are You Who Da Fook Is  Dat Guy - Discover & Share GIFs

Back
Top Bottom