AJ III Cardinal Feb 19, 2022

Are these better than Katrinas/HOF IIIs?

• Yes

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • No

Votes: 77 63.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
Wtf got notification that I won on footlocker but it has signed me out and hasn’t been letting me log on for the past half hour now smh. Tried deleting and reinstalling and everything.

I never get notifications from FTL on my status for a shoe, I always have to remind myself to check it. I got a pair

I think a store employee for champs F’d up my account. I went to pick up my “in store’ win for the racer blue 5’s a few weeks ago, instead of scanning the QR code for check in , dude scanned the FLx card Instead. So I got my points, but it shows up that I didn’t pick up the shoes, now every release shoe ( cardinals and blue 1’s) I put extra bids on are instant losses. That never happened in the past. I’m either a w, waitlisted or a pending L, anyone have this happen?

I think a store employee for champs F’d up my account. I went to pick up my “in store’ win for the racer blue 5’s a few weeks ago, instead of scanning the QR code for check in , dude scanned the FLx card Instead. So I got my points, but it shows up that I didn’t pick up the shoes, now every release shoe ( cardinals and blue 1’s) I put extra bids on are instant losses. That never happened in the past. I’m either a w, waitlisted or a pending L, anyone have this happen?
How would one effect the other ?

What’s the latest y’all ever picked up a shoe? My champs says until 7pm but has anyone ever got the run around for a pair picking up close to the end of the window?

I think he is saying his FLX account mistakenly shows him as not picking up the last release he was selected for, hence creating bad juju that would hand him Ls for future reservation entries. I know everyone is gonna say oh that doesn't matter etc....but I would feel the same way.

I was concerned this would happen to me and that wasn't the case at all. I didn't pick up my 5s last week bc I changed my mind on wanting them last minute and I won the 3s for tomorrow. Don't think there's any algorithm that negatively impacts not picking up shoes

What’s the latest y’all ever picked up a shoe? My champs says until 7pm but has anyone ever got the run around for a pair picking up close to the end of the window?
I don’t mess around, the latest I’ve ever picked up a shoe was 1pm. People line up for pairs at like 1pm and I don’t want to deal with sneaker retail employees selling my pair

Or at least that’s how it used to be, I’m also out of the loop. Most of my cops have been online. Last time I’ve picked up a shoe in person had to be like 2-3 years ago

Only notifications I get are the “free shipping if you spend $50+” or the “$20 off $100 🔥” annoying promos
I get notified 2 hours before cut off time to edit entry if needed.
I get notice about hour after cut off telling me if I was selected or not.

Back
Top Bottom