Votes: 15 26.8%
  • IV

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • V

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • None, dislike them all

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
Ordered a pair from Nike and the right toebox came in with what looked like a razor slash deep in the leather. Took them right back. The sales clerk even took them to the manager (to check if it counted for a return, I guess?). Seemed silly.

But now waiting for sales to pop up because they were otherwise really nice. I'm not sure why everyone is ignoring them outside of the larger sizes.

Code STATUS25 and Cashed in $20 STATUS reward points.

IMG_8612.jpeg

When I try to apply the code it says must be logged in to my status account. Im logged-in to my JDS account and it says Im a status member but then can’t log in to my Status account. This has been happening for days now. Not sure whats happening or what Im doing wrong, lol. I tried calling to but the automated answer said they are experiencing high volume of calls and then hung up on me.

Scooped a pair with that Finishline deal (+ 10% Rakuten). Never had these, will be interested to finally see them in hand

I’ve asked earlier. Anybody have these in hand got any sizing tips. I’m hearing tts but I hear that a lot. For example my reimagined felt roomy and the fire reds fit perfect. I like these a lot, reminds me of Halloween anded a fall Shoe.

My order from Finishline shipped. The ETA is Saturday 12/30/23 and is being shipped by USPS. Its been years since Ive ordered anything from Finishline. How is the shipping like are the shoes packaged well? What has been some of your experiences with finishline shipping? I worry that the box and or shoes can come damaged after reading multiple bad reviews. Also I thought they use UPS for shipping and not USPS , has this changed?

They package well, I think the rest just depends on usps and the way they handle and treat the box while en route to you

I’ve asked earlier. Anybody have these in hand got any sizing tips. I’m hearing tts but I hear that a lot. For example my reimagined felt roomy and the fire reds fit perfect. I like these a lot, reminds me of Halloween anded a fall Shoe.

TTS 100%, I went a .5 up and had to swap em

Back
Top Bottom