AJ III Fragment White/Black 2020

Did you feel misled in regards to quality?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
Wow unexpected! But hella happy I got em! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

762A6E90-8131-4192-9E3A-BB91C995E753.png

actually nice seeing all these wins.

maybe a little more stock than expected. :nerd:

hopefully KITH blesses the boy.

If this was a shoe you wanted to buy to wear and not to flip, these are gonna tank soon on StockX. Joints went from $1000 in my size to $800 two minutes after the SNKRS drop. They'll be $500 or less by the time the tweens get their pairs and undercut to buy Travis Scott McDonalds merch

Correction on a previous post. They're now $700 less than an hour after release, from $1000 right before

Someone else posted, to wait about a month for these to hit a low. But is it usually the lowest right as people start receiving pairs?

I’m 100% trading these for union 4’s off noir..I’ll add cash shooot..if I can’t find a trade I’m definitely rocking

Correction on a previous post. They're now $700 less than an hour after release, from $1000 right before
Lol doesn't do a lot of good to check the price updates minute-by-minute. Check back on them once people start actually receiving their pairs in the mail.

Mines still says "You're in line"

on the SNRKS app

I clicked the purchase as soon as it hit 10:00am

Should I keep waiting? Its been an hour

Someone else posted, to wait about a month for these to hit a low. But is it usually the lowest right as people start receiving pairs?
Yeah. People think they can get the prices that are up right now, not knowing that these prices are more so for early release pairs, not once they have their general release to the public. People undercut just to try to make money ASAP, and don’t hold for the long run.
We’ve seen similar in the past few weeks with the Guava pair of the Union Collab, setting aside the people’s preference in color, with huge drops in prices since those were the first to start shipping out. We will probably see it again with the black pairs in the coming weeks.

Lol doesn't do a lot of good to check the price updates minute-by-minute. Check back on them once people start actually receiving their pairs in the mail.

Just trying to give everyone who missed out some hope on the resale market lol. I know they'll drop a lot once people get their shipment and then panic sell and the prices take a plunge.

Back
Top Bottom