AJ III Navy Cement Dec 16, 2023

What white based color III should they do next?

• Gym Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Starfish

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Varsity Purple

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Gorge Green

• Metallic Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Blue

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Tour Yellow

• Cool Grey

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Washed Pink

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
The execution on these appears excellent. EP is exceptional. Only reason I’m not buying is because, as someone else said, I just wear my WCs at every opportunity.

The execution on these appears excellent. EP is exceptional. Only reason I’m not buying is because, as someone else said, I just wear my WCs at every opportunity.
I bought em and will forget I have them and in the summer I’ll be happy their in the closet , especially for $150

I bought em and will forget I have them and in the summer I’ll be happy their in the closet , especially for $150
I hear ya and I’d be tempted at that price l, too. But I’ll still just rock my WCs in the summer lol

Saved over $100 on these and Gratitudes. Easier to purchase certain sneakers immediately after they drop at the Exchanges. No tax and free shipping always appreciated.
IMG_0538.jpeg

Are you guys going down half a size?
About to pull the trigger but I heard they got big and to go down half a size

I’ve measured my foot on the Brannock device and I’m right in between a 9 and 9.5. I wear a size 9.5 for about 95% of my shoes, but I’ve always gone down to a size 9 for 3s and it works for me because the toe box and width of the shoe are roomy. But again, that works for me because of my feet.

If you’re not sure what size to go with, just try them on in store.

IMG_20231225_202854202.jpg

Came in over the weekend. The shape on these compared to the 2016 true blues are night and day. Will wear my true blues more now since I have these..

Back
Top Bottom