AJ III Pine Green Nov 13, 2021

And that’s your opinion….
Im good on tumble leather all the time… but that’s my opinion

I can’t disagree with this.

Great! So you guys mean I get to have an opinion?! How Dope! So sick!

Love that leather that don’t fade & you can easily wipe clean.
A47A2433-2715-47CC-97ED-A9074BFB6930.gif

finishline manager said no online more raffles for releases now.

this exclusive access is the way they are going now.

also said that each shoe, will cost a different amount of points. said that she could see the XI at 3-4000 points or even more. these were 1500 points.

basically finishline realized that their loyal buyers were winning, and using rewards points from wins. so now they want you spending those points on wins instead of $20 off.

also said that each shoe, will cost a different amount of points. said that she could see the XI at 3-4000 points or even more. these were 1500 points.

basically finishline realized that their loyal buyers were winning, and using rewards points from wins. so now they want you spending those points on wins instead of $20 off.

That’s evil of Finishline to turn your status rewards into thin air. Makes no sense calling it a reward anymore.

Damn that **** wild af 😂😂

Uhh, 11s would cost 3300 points so that would be stupid as hell if that’s what they’re going for.

These cost $1500 points. Buying these would earn you 2850 points from Finish Line which I’m fine with as long as there’s some consistency to how much it cost to reserve vs how much you earn to cop.

Back
Top Bottom