AJ III Retro Turnover Rate

A true collector never stop, no matter what the circumstance is.  Even if his car is getting repossess, his house is foreclosed, his wife divorcing him and he has to stand by the freeway begging for change.  He will still get that new Jordan release.  Cause he is a true collector. 

/sarcasm

A true collector never stop, no matter what the circumstance is.  Even if his car is getting repossess, his house is foreclosed, his wife divorcing him and he has to stand by the freeway begging for change.  He will still get that new Jordan release.  Cause he is a true collector. 

/sarcasm

This is why I love NT. Real sneakerheads, real posts, more thinking. I'm on ISS 24/7 and rarely post anymore because it's so watered down. Rediculously ******ed comments I can go on.. I constantly lurk here just barely post but might start posting more often..

So on subject. I passed on the Cement III's. Quality was on point, but boy oh boy that shape was so ugly. It looked like a low-top banana. I tried to make myself like them. Couldn't do that. I can honestly say I will not  cop the '11 Cement's ever. Just going to scoop some 03's  

And to that guy saying " a true sneakerhead doesn't stop no matter the circumstance ". You have some serious issues fam.

This is why I love NT. Real sneakerheads, real posts, more thinking. I'm on ISS 24/7 and rarely post anymore because it's so watered down. Rediculously ******ed comments I can go on.. I constantly lurk here just barely post but might start posting more often..

So on subject. I passed on the Cement III's. Quality was on point, but boy oh boy that shape was so ugly. It looked like a low-top banana. I tried to make myself like them. Couldn't do that. I can honestly say I will not  cop the '11 Cement's ever. Just going to scoop some 03's  

And to that guy saying " a true sneakerhead doesn't stop no matter the circumstance ". You have some serious issues fam.

Originally Posted by frank148925

who are u to judge anyone just cause hes in unemployment does not mean he should stop collecting...if u know any thing about collecting is that a true collector never stops no matter what the circumstance... i understand the priority @*++ but dont be bashing on people on here ...and dont be hating on others that guy might have more heat than you with a wife kids and unemployment
You forgot /sarcasm, right?

Originally Posted by frank148925

who are u to judge anyone just cause hes in unemployment does not mean he should stop collecting...if u know any thing about collecting is that a true collector never stops no matter what the circumstance... i understand the priority @*++ but dont be bashing on people on here ...and dont be hating on others that guy might have more heat than you with a wife kids and unemployment
You forgot /sarcasm, right?

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by bigbrown23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

COMES DOWN TO PEOPLE SPENDING MONEY THEY DON'T HAVE.

THEY COP TO TRY AND FIT IN AND BE TRENDY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND POST IN THE SNEAKER SHOWCASE FOR THE E-PROPS AND PLETHORA OF "NICE COP!" AND SMOKING HAT EMOTICONS THAT GETS IN ABUSED IN THERE, BUT SOON AFTER THEY ARE TRYING TO RE-COUP THAT MONEY TO SPEND ON THEIR NECESSITIES (FOOD, RENT, BILLS, ETC.).

STILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY DUDES GET INTO COLLECTING WHEN THEY HAVE MORE IMPORTANT OBLIGATIONS OR ARE JUST GETTING BY? NOT GONNA NAME NAMES BUT I REMEMBER ONE POST IN GENERAL WHERE ONE GUY WAS TALKING ABOUT LOSING HIS JOB AND GETTING UNEMPLOYMENT TO GET BY BUT IN HIS SIG HE LISTS SHOES HE'S LOOKING TO BUY AND WAS POSTING PICKUPS IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE. WITH A WIFE AND KID TO TAKE CARE OF. WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THAT?

IF I WASN'T IN A COMFORTABLE SPOT IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW, I WOULD NOT BE COLLECTING SHOES.

BUT BACK TO YOUR QUESTION, IMO IT COMES DOWN TO PEOPLE NOT MANAGING THEIR MONEY RIGHT AND HAVING TO RE-COUP COSTS.

Can't agree with you more. I know that I had to get away from the game for 2 yrs because I has gotten laidoff. But I have a better job now and have just recently made a come back. I really think the quality was at its worse with the count down packs and feel jb is doing better.
Well i was laid off on feb 2009 and right now i have a job and it's on probation and we'll see if they keep me but so far i'm there every day and  working the best i can so i could stay. But i bought and sold kobe shoes for awhile while i was out of work to help make ends meet. And now i'm selling shoes to get shoes on ebay so i spend little to no work money on ebay prices. So really if your laid off you have to quit till you find a job. Luckily for me i had my aunt to stay with when i got laid off and not have to worry about being on the streets. Right now most people including married couples are staying with their parents, relatives, or friends. Really feel bad for them, and if this happens as much as you love shoe collecting, you have to stop and sell your collection. It's just the reality of today. But i feel bad for those that give up their grails with no fault of their own because of lay offs. Companies also are making an excuse to restructure so they use the recession to lay off employees and save money. Really sucks and i hope you all get your shoe collections back and better. Cause that's what i'm doing now HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! 7 bhm 3 jordans, 7 penny orlando 1, 5 all star kd 3, and a rare kobe 6 supreme no rice logo. Doesn't get any better than that.
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I get what your saying man. I am buying a couple of pairs of bardeauxs so I can sell and get what I missed out on.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by bigbrown23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

COMES DOWN TO PEOPLE SPENDING MONEY THEY DON'T HAVE.

THEY COP TO TRY AND FIT IN AND BE TRENDY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND POST IN THE SNEAKER SHOWCASE FOR THE E-PROPS AND PLETHORA OF "NICE COP!" AND SMOKING HAT EMOTICONS THAT GETS IN ABUSED IN THERE, BUT SOON AFTER THEY ARE TRYING TO RE-COUP THAT MONEY TO SPEND ON THEIR NECESSITIES (FOOD, RENT, BILLS, ETC.).

STILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY DUDES GET INTO COLLECTING WHEN THEY HAVE MORE IMPORTANT OBLIGATIONS OR ARE JUST GETTING BY? NOT GONNA NAME NAMES BUT I REMEMBER ONE POST IN GENERAL WHERE ONE GUY WAS TALKING ABOUT LOSING HIS JOB AND GETTING UNEMPLOYMENT TO GET BY BUT IN HIS SIG HE LISTS SHOES HE'S LOOKING TO BUY AND WAS POSTING PICKUPS IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE. WITH A WIFE AND KID TO TAKE CARE OF. WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THAT?

IF I WASN'T IN A COMFORTABLE SPOT IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW, I WOULD NOT BE COLLECTING SHOES.

BUT BACK TO YOUR QUESTION, IMO IT COMES DOWN TO PEOPLE NOT MANAGING THEIR MONEY RIGHT AND HAVING TO RE-COUP COSTS.

Can't agree with you more. I know that I had to get away from the game for 2 yrs because I has gotten laidoff. But I have a better job now and have just recently made a come back. I really think the quality was at its worse with the count down packs and feel jb is doing better.
Well i was laid off on feb 2009 and right now i have a job and it's on probation and we'll see if they keep me but so far i'm there every day and  working the best i can so i could stay. But i bought and sold kobe shoes for awhile while i was out of work to help make ends meet. And now i'm selling shoes to get shoes on ebay so i spend little to no work money on ebay prices. So really if your laid off you have to quit till you find a job. Luckily for me i had my aunt to stay with when i got laid off and not have to worry about being on the streets. Right now most people including married couples are staying with their parents, relatives, or friends. Really feel bad for them, and if this happens as much as you love shoe collecting, you have to stop and sell your collection. It's just the reality of today. But i feel bad for those that give up their grails with no fault of their own because of lay offs. Companies also are making an excuse to restructure so they use the recession to lay off employees and save money. Really sucks and i hope you all get your shoe collections back and better. Cause that's what i'm doing now HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! 7 bhm 3 jordans, 7 penny orlando 1, 5 all star kd 3, and a rare kobe 6 supreme no rice logo. Doesn't get any better than that.
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I get what your saying man. I am buying a couple of pairs of bardeauxs so I can sell and get what I missed out on.

I never got we so many cats complain so much about material shape bla bla....cause the only banana shaped Jordan I ever seen was the cdp 11 and we all know what happened with those. I love every Jordan sig release I know I wi wear.. I been collecting for 4 years now and out of those years I have only sold 4 pairs of my collection and ne'er to make a profit.

Another thing I never understood was why cats say I'm waiting to unds when no one else is wearing them that to me is kinda dumb...but then again I rock my new release for months on end and they don't see the light of day for a bout a year after that

I never got we so many cats complain so much about material shape bla bla....cause the only banana shaped Jordan I ever seen was the cdp 11 and we all know what happened with those. I love every Jordan sig release I know I wi wear.. I been collecting for 4 years now and out of those years I have only sold 4 pairs of my collection and ne'er to make a profit.

Another thing I never understood was why cats say I'm waiting to unds when no one else is wearing them that to me is kinda dumb...but then again I rock my new release for months on end and they don't see the light of day for a bout a year after that

damn... family>>>>shoes. LOL. as if that is even in question. apparently not for everyone. and that's sad and pathetic.
but yeah, I think people autocops hyped shoes to resell or wear a few times. I know I don't.

damn... family>>>>shoes. LOL. as if that is even in question. apparently not for everyone. and that's sad and pathetic.
but yeah, I think people autocops hyped shoes to resell or wear a few times. I know I don't.

Yea the cement 3's that released recently are fireee .. but the last pair of 3's i picked up were the flips back in 07/08 i think it was???

Yea the cement 3's that released recently are fireee .. but the last pair of 3's i picked up were the flips back in 07/08 i think it was???

Back
Top Bottom