Votes: 32 24.2%
  • Georgetown (2021)

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Racer Blue (2021)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wizards (2023)

Votes: 38 28.8%

• Total voters
DSG has been adding adult sizes to stores now. All of my local DSG are now saying Adult and GS in stores.

DSG just added more stores and adult sizes for instore. Just called the nearest me and they have plenty stock.

Good lookin out! Just ran to mine and got the last 12 available.

You guys think these gonna sell out or sit for abit? I’m hoping they go to swoosh like the lucky green 1s. I want them but don’t want to pay full retail

You guys think these gonna sell out or sit for abit? I’m hoping they go to swoosh like the lucky green 1s. I want them but don’t want to pay full retail for them.
These will sell quicker than 1s. At least imo.

Nature Boy swag baby
B9D5A751-38C4-43E0-BC4E-C210A613318B.gif

My DSG had a 14 for reserve still. I need a 15 so I left it but I can go back if you don't hit.

Appreciate the offer my man. I’ll let things play out and see how they unfold.

This is one of those releases where I would like a pair, but won’t be too disappointed if I don’t hit.

You guys think these gonna sell out or sit for abit? I’m hoping they go to swoosh like the lucky green 1s. I want them but don’t want to pay full retail for them.
Although there’s not much hype there’s also not a lot of stock to go around. A lot of the stores DSG listed for in-store reservations haven’t even received their shipment so they couldn’t do reservations. Limited stock at other stores too. SNKRS will definitely do a fake sellout and a restock though.

Although there’s not much hype there’s also not a lot of stock to go around. A lot of the stores DSG listed for in-store reservations haven’t even received their shipment so they couldn’t do reservations. Limited stock at other stores too. SNKRS will definitely do a fake sellout and a restock though.
I agree with this 100%. Stock numbers on these are definitely lower than WC 3s. JD sports here didn't even get half sizes and no in-store pairs. Footlocker hasn't even announced for them yet (unless they are just doing a FCFS). Not a ton of hype but doesn't look like a ton of pairs either.

Why? I'm not quite understand why people want NA on a shoe that never had NA on it. It's an exact copy of what he wore. Isn't that what people want from every Jordan release?
We're sneaker heads.......we have no clue what we really want! 😂 They could throw us in a time machine, take the sneakers off MJs feet, bring it back to present day, send them to the LMN Nike factory and recreate them in our size, spec for spec, sell it to us for the 1988 retail price and packaging, and we'd still find something wrong with it! Lol 🤣

Back
Top Bottom