Votes: 32 24.2%
  • Georgetown (2021)

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Racer Blue (2021)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wizards (2023)

Votes: 38 28.8%

• Total voters
Was out this afternoon and popped into Livestock to see if I could double up. Successful…

B9BEF0A3-0B88-4B17-B9EC-E5DF15BFDF83.jpeg

Had time to kill before JD's leftover time at 5 and just got a size 13 at about 4:30 local time at DSG. They had one out on display. Wasn't gonna do any raffles or anything and just left it to chance and it worked out 🤷🏾‍♂️.

No one said that a double up is more important than a wedding, no one said that shoes were more important than wife.

It’s Saturday, everybody grab a Whataburger and have a good time.
😂 its all good. I know $200 is not going to break the bank. But honestly i dont need anymore kicks. But i remember seeing these MJ wearing these in 2001 Wizards vs Nets preseason game when he showed he still had it so I had to get them

The times have changed. No instant sell out on most kicks and the big sized are the first to go when in the past, it was just the bigger sizes remaining
It's definitely bc most today weren't even alive when Jordan wore these on the Wizards. Only us real heads wanted these. WC 3s sold out instantly everywhere else. It definitely has to do with this specific pair. Good for all of us that truly wanted em.

😂 its all good. I know $200 is not going to break the bank. But honestly i dont need anymore kicks. But i remember seeing these MJ wearing these in 2001 Wizards vs Nets preseason game when he showed he still had it so I had to get them
No if’s and’s or but’s about it, you NEEDED these. Not the time to stop buying shoes at this particular release.

These are better than the previous true blues. Nice retro. Definitely double up worthy

Also these are just as good if not better than reimagined WC3. I got 4 great pairs of WC3 too!

I'm glad the hype wasn't extreme on these as kids today definitely didn't appreciate Wizards MJ.

It's definitely bc most today weren't even alive when Jordan wore these on the Wizards. Only us real heads wanted these. WC 3s sold out instantly everywhere else. It definitely has to do with this specific pair. Good for all of us that truly wanted em.
If that’s the case then they for sure weren’t alive for the stuff that sells out instantly so your explanation really doesn’t make any sense 😂

If that’s the case then they for sure weren’t alive for the stuff that sells out instantly so your explanation really doesn’t make any sense 😂
It does tho. Everyone knows about OG colorways. These little **** head teeny boppers don't know about a PE Mike wore on the Wizards

It does tho. Everyone knows about OG colorways. These little **** head teeny boppers don't know about a PE Mike wore on the Wizards
You’d be very surprised. Most don’t even use the term “og colorway” or know what it means. They just go by colors and hype. They don’t know the history nor do they care. The playoff 13’s just sat two months ago.

You’d be very surprised. Most don’t even use the term “og colorway” or know what it means. They just go by colors and hype. They don’t know the history nor do they care. The playoff 13’s just sat two months ago.

I'm absolutely loving this trend. No complaints at all!!!

Also money is tight folks! We are in a recession! McDonald's reported yesterday that fry sales have dropped. Quite a few folks have just been ordering sandwiches and nuggets...so yeah $210 + plus/shipping shoes may not sell out instantaneously right now.

These are better than the previous true blues. Nice retro. Definitely double up worthy

Also these are just as good if not better than reimagined WC3. I got 4 great pairs of WC3 too!

I'm glad the hype wasn't extreme on these as kids today definitely didn't appreciate Wizards MJ.
You Quaded up too on those?
Definitely agree on these being better than the 2016 TBs

You Quaded up too on those?
Definitely agree on these being better than the 2016 TBs

By accident. I cherry picked 2 pairs from eBay after I thought I struck out that Thursday...which obviously ended up being my best pairs. Then I got a late phone call from my local JD Sports that same night. Then finally I got a late raffle win from Atmos which was definitely pure luck. So I will take it. Future trade bait or just sell later.

I read earlier this year a last dance MJ wizards documentary coming out soon. The 17’s need to drop soon

Back
Top Bottom