• Racer Blue (2021)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wizards (2023)

Votes: 38 28.8%

• Total voters
Hatclub Nats fitted came in today too.

6471537B-5073-4095-A81E-575A07AF2A23.jpeg

Fit for me is perfect TTS

Pair came in from finish line. Was wearing my retro 88s today and man I'm thankful for how much nicer 3s are made compared to a decade ago. I'd say for me personally they are a little snugger then the reimagined 3s but not enough to go up a size personally.

I just received my pair today from SNKRS. After carefully inspecting them, I'm amazed how these turned out. In my opinion, these and Fire reds have been more impressive than WC. Don't get me wrong, WC are still a nice looking shoe. Now I'm hoping BC come out looking like these now. Hopefully sooner than later. Also, these came from VW1 factory.

Pair came in from finish line. Was wearing my retro 88s today and man I'm thankful for how much nicer 3s are made compared to a decade ago. I'd say for me personally they are a little snugger then the reimagined 3s but not enough to go up a size personally.
Same. WC fit a little bigger than these and the FRs. Not a half size but maybe like a quarter size.

I haven't tried on the FR/WC, but if the fit is the same or very close to these, then it's perfection bc the Wiz 3s fit me perfectly. The J3 is the ideal shape and fitment for the type of foot I have. I thought an 11 would possibly be a touch too big but they are perfect.

Didn't plan to double up, but saw another size 15 on DSG so pulled the trigger.

These are incredible.

I dont think they will make it to disco... but if anyone can score their size for the low then more power to ya!

A chance I’m willing to take.

Once I see the kids don’t care, and therefore botters/resellers treating them like they don’t exist….

Not to mention all the old heads who care about the history and actually like the shoe already got a pair if not “pairs” … I smell a deal

Seem like the supply about to outweigh the demand. Feels like Disco or a good coupon to me

Back
Top Bottom