AJ IV Black Canvas SE October 22, 2022

Are these better then the Taupe Hazes (2021)?

• Yes

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • No

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters
What’s the problem with the Black Cats? Just a plain all black Fours, with great quality and shape.

Personal opinion only of course.... I don't like the tongue shape & padding; just looks weird. Nothing special about the shape; toe box is the same we've seen. Glossy midsole paint; not my preference. I don't like leather wings; 4s are my GOAT and have NONE with leather wings. Growing up with the OGs, only the GS sizes had leather wings; always thought they looked cheap and dumb; I know I'm in the minority here. Overall, would never reach for Black Cats (if I had them) over the BC4s, or a myriad of other black-based 4s I have. The fact that the price is so high absolutely blows my mind, and they're going for even more than BC4s; I just don't get it.

For those that like them, and got them when they dropped, or later on discount, that's amazing. But paying these prices for them kind of baffles me as I don't see anything special about them in terms of quality or shape.

157EF40F-BA82-4A25-870F-DC8F0D07D25D.gif

:sick:

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Girl Thats Jules Girl Thats Jules & BigSparky1316 BigSparky1316

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

The wings are crooked, and the shape is ATROCIOUS. But because I love the colorway, I'm gonna try to double up.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

#LOWTOPS

Its a Shame MARZ, The IV's is our favorite shoe and one of the most popular models in the Jordan line, and they continue to not fix it. They have done a heck of a Job on the 3's , so why can't they give the IV the attention it deserves. We know they can do so much better and they just ignore IMO the best silhouette in the Jordan Line. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Its a Shame MARZ, The IV's is our favorite shoe and one of the most popular models in the Jordan line, and they continue to not fix it. They have done a heck of a Job on the 3's , so why can't they give the IV the attention it deserves. We know they can do so much better and they just ignore IMO the best silhouette in the Jordan Line. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!
I don't think they can fix it anytime soon, I think they would have to wait until this hype or current era is over.

The 4 is their second most popular Jordan right now and to change it could be risky. You could run the risk of these young kids saying they don't like them anymore once they're changed to OG specs.

I've heard with my own ears how kids today don't like OG specs, they like the retro crap they saw the past 20 years. Examples are: them liking the black elephant print on the FR3s and also liking varsity red on 6s instead of infrared on the 6s.

Back
Top Bottom