AJ IV Craft Olive Canvas Nov 18, 2023

Which of these Olives do you like the best?

• V LS Olive (2006)

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • XV PSNY Medium Olive (2017)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Mid Olive Canvas (2018)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • XI Olive Lux (W) (2018)

• XIII Olive (2018)

• XX Rag & Bone (2018)

• IV Olive Canvas (2023)

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • VII Black Olive (2023)

• IX Olive Concord (2023)

• XXXIII Army Olive TS (2019)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
I got AG by j but by the time I was able to access the site, my size was either sold out or they weren’t selling it online

I got EA from JD this morning for store pickup. I didn't think I would like these but I ended up liking them more as time went by.
I think EA for online happens on Thursday? I haven't seen anything come through for me on Finishline yet.

I’m guessing nobody really like these, woke up at 9:40am and seen a notification for FNL/JD Ea….clicked to see what was available and to my surprise my size 11 was still there. Put my reserve in asap

I just copped on Goat a few extra dollars to get them the next couple of days. I'll try for the Kobe 4s next month and I'll be done for 2023. Thank God the lineup for next year isn't appealing to me on the sneaker front.

How exactly is FNL finessing? Don’t they always charge upfront for ship to option and charge at store for pick ups? I didn’t prepay for my EA in-store pair

How exactly is FNL finessing? Don’t they always charge upfront for ship to option and charge at store for pick ups? I didn’t prepay for my EA in-store pair

They definitely have always charged up front for the ship to option, well as long as I've been using it. Beautiful thing, you can always return them if you're a fan though.

How is that finessing? Just sounds like they're tired of people flaking. :rofl:
Either way, It's not a good look for them to try to force preorders knowing people can just return them. If I find a better deal elsewhere for a shoe (I plan to actually wear), what's wrong with canceling a "preorder" that I'm normally allowed to do within a specific time frame since payment isn't processed until release day?

Last I recall, I didn't get charged upfront for EA on a pair of Yeezy MX dark salts until release day which was also a preorder for a ship to me option. But what do I know? 🤷‍♂️

Might pick these up… kind of like them… don’t have too much love sneakers…

IMG_8757.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom