AJ IV Infrared June 24, 2022

just dropped off
231A0A3C-592F-4AC8-95FD-55D88CEB6539.jpeg
DC5E9906-012C-4E4E-8C23-5C189B10BF2C.jpeg
Wow what

Lol, you ok Mikey?

Anyway these are nice, in for retail. Not sure if I like these more than the Military Blacks or not... I know they are not as wearable, but they def catch the eye.

I was putting all my Jordan 4 away for the spring. And taking out all my Jordan 3 to rock this summer. I decided to look on the back of the Jordan 4 and the Inconsistency of the jump man on the back heel is amazing….. anyone else notice the inconsistency. What’s up Jordan brand….

I was putting all my Jordan 4 away for the spring. And taking out all my Jordan 3 to rock this summer. I decided to look on the back of the Jordan 4 and the Inconsistency of the jump man on the back heel is amazing….. anyone else notice the inconsistency. What’s up Jordan brand….

In terms of shape? Position?

Definitely not getting EA for a shoe I've wanted for this long. Plus I recently got both Ruis (36s & 8s) so my "luck" hasn't reset this fast lol

So weird....so I checked the early link to see if it said EA access. Nothing. So I said no worries, then at 12 i got 2 different notifications on the phone saying I have EA. Hurried up and was able to get my size...also was able to apply the FR discount so 180$ I can't complain at all.

Is it just me or do these lack the "pop" of a true Infrared color? Maybe it's just the pictures but seems kinda dull almost closer to a regular red then Infrared.

IMG_3789.PNG

Back
Top Bottom