AJ IV Oxidized Green June 15, 2024

What would you change about this silhouette to make it better?

• Different shade of green

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Midsole color

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Heel tab should have “Nike Air”

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Height/Shape of toebox

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Tongue Height

• Different color laces or multiple options

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Mudguard

• Upper material

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Inner lining

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Netting color

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
These are such sleepers. I think if they weren’t released literally right after Military Blues, they would have sold much better. That said, Military Blues were/are my most worn pair all summer so I had to double up on them and also these (which I was able to pick up on substantial discount). HIGHLY recommend these if you like the MB colorblocking and even better if you catch on discount (I paid around $180 for each of my 2 pairs of Oxidized Greens):

IMG_3313.jpeg

IMG_3296.jpeg

I grabbed these for way below retail on one of the secondary apps like I’ve done many pairs the last 12 months. Question I have for yall is do you think the major retailers are moving pairs on the secondary apps low key? It’s hard to imagine resellers are buying all of these bricks and selling them for a loss over and over again. Something else has to be happening here. There’s never a shortage of stock on those apps to be had for cheap.

I grabbed these for way below retail on one of the secondary apps like I’ve done many pairs the last 12 months. Question I have for yall is do you think the major retailers are moving pairs on the secondary apps low key? It’s hard to imagine resellers are buying all of these bricks and selling them for a loss over and over again. Something else has to be happening here. There’s never a shortage of stock on those apps to be had for cheap.

Major retailers like Dicks? Probably not. Boutiques, smaller chains, and tier 0s, absolutely. Some have agreements with resell platforms directly others will unload pairs at little over or at whole sale cost to bulk resellers who then list on secondary platforms.

Got these in today. Put the ivory colored laces to match the back part of the midsole. I think once they age with the netting getting yellow over time they will look better.

Attachments

• IMG_1693.jpeg
    IMG_1693.jpeg
    248.1 KB · Views: 172
Back
Top Bottom