AJ IV Paris Saint-Germain

To each their own I guess. I don't judge by the current value. I don't like the shape of the shoe, the tongue, the midsole paint, etc. 4s are my GOAT, so I'm more inclined to buy mediocre colorways/shapes than others, but I passed hard on those when they launched; even when they went on discount. I have many other black based 4s that I'd rather wear.
Anyway, for those who have them and enjoy wearing them, that's awesome! But the current high value doesn't change my eyeballs...heh ;-).

Back on topic....Even for those who love the black cats, comparing to the PSGs is difficult; they're such diff coloways (shape and materials aside).

I see your point. I have both, and the PSG’s were a great surprise. I remember they came out at the same time as the Fire Red’s, and they had far superior quality, which made me buy them instead.
I don’t really see nothing wrong with BCs shape, but I do get your criticism about the tongue.

Black cats are really nice…. But not for 7 hundred dollars nice wow what world are we living in. So glad I have 2 more I want and I am out of these sneakers. game
60837E06-67AF-402B-B10C-9FE7DA97E4B5.png

I see your point. I have both, and the PSG’s were a great surprise. I remember they came out at the same time as the Fire Red’s, and they had far superior quality, which made me buy them instead.
I don’t really see nothing wrong with BCs shape, but I do get your criticism about the tongue.
Not sure why they decided to go with the pillow tongue on the Black Cats. Comfort wise maybe, but aesthetically they’re absolutely terrible. I dumped my pair for $705 when the prices skyrocketed. I also had a wedding to pay for so that pretty much sealed the deal on selling them. The 4 is my all time favorite silhouette and I’m not even mad I sold em’.

Not sure why they decided to go with the pillow tongue on the Black Cats. Comfort wise maybe, but aesthetically they’re absolutely terrible. I dumped my pair for $705 when the prices skyrocketed. I also had a wedding to pay for so that pretty much sealed the deal on selling them. The 4 is my all time favorite silhouette and I’m not even mad I sold em’.
Nah, you’re not missing anything.

Nah, you’re not missing anything.
Yeah normally I’d regret selling a personal pair but for some reason selling my black cats wasn’t like that. My PSG 4’s on the other hand I’d totally regret. I’ll never sell those and the tongues are the style I prefer. Weird how they made the PSG tongues normally but didn’t with the BC4 and the entire metallic pack along with 4’s like the newer fire red’s.

Back
Top Bottom