AJ IV Paris Saint-Germain

I got the J23 alert, however, SNKRS never loaded it despite my refreshing...Oh well....This was more for "practice" as I have PSGs, Jubilees, and FR4s....heh.
How are the PSGs in hand? They look to have a way better toe and shape in photos then the FR4. I just love the military colorblocking. It one of my absolute favorites so this is really nice to hit on finally. Only my 2nd time ever hitting.

*** finally hit these! Finally!!
Screenshot_20210217-080256_SNKRS.jpg
CONGRATULATIONS, SON, YOU JUST COPPED ONE OF THE BEST RELEASES OF 2020. 🔥

How are the PSGs in hand? They look to have a way better toe and shape in photos then the FR4. I just love the military colorblocking. It one of my absolute favorites so this is really nice to hit on finally. Only my 2nd time ever hitting.

Similar to others' sentiments, they're super nice. Quality and shape don't compare to the FRs; they're on a different level. You're going to love them!

As a fortunate owner of both, the PSG4 is a superior shoe to the FR4 that we received and I was lucky to get a good pair of FR4 without all the QC issues that some others had.
My fire reds came in without the qc issues too just sucks the way they're creasing up make them look like 3 years older then they are lol. I'm super stoked to have gotten these I love them since day 1 but I was so broke when they dropped. I cant wait, I remember the WT4 was amazing quality too. Craftsmanship may not have been the best lol.

I tried to be extra selfish and score a 3rd pair but SNKRS shut me out on everything today. Like most people, I think this is a top 3 if not the best release of 2020. I think this colorway is that pair that years down the road everyone covets as one of the best non-OG colorway J’s ever. Congrats to those that hit the Jordan Reserve today 💜
6B829437-D4A8-4302-B9F5-60B07546D351.jpeg
DEB9C576-416E-4155-A048-29E5045FD2E7.jpeg

Couldn’t believe I actually hit psg 4 and jubilee 11 this morning... I was on there right when J23 app sent the notification. Sucks I paid resell for a pair when they dropped but I guess I can use as trade bait later.

Been actually getting some nice dubs this past week... 3m forces off premier , carmines on Hibbett (hopefully not pink) and the two off the restock this morning

Couldn’t believe I actually hit psg 4 and jubilee 11 this morning... I was on there right when J23 app sent the notification. Sucks I paid resell for a pair when they dropped but I guess I can use as trade bait later.

Been actually getting some nice dubs this past week... 3m forces off premier , carmines on Hibbett (hopefully not pink) and the two off the restock this morning

Amazing you carted both... Wow!

Still mad! I was just checking ebay for a pair Tuesday night, but wasn't feeling the resell prices. Then BOOM.....snkrs dropped them the next day! I tried for these and the Jordan What the 5's......took th eL on the PSG 4's, but got the 5's.

You gotta find a way to get the PSG 4. You won’t regret it and you’ll thank me later. Just nothing else like this 4 or colorway. Very unique.

Yeah. But, I was just waiting on potential restocks. I only have paid resell once for a shoe since collecting since 1992.......team manual. If I can't pay retail on release day, I just move on to the next shoe. I have hundreds of shoes that I don't even wear because of my job, but I still collect and try to squeeze a day or two out the month to rock my shoes. LOL

Yeah. But, I was just waiting on potential restocks. I only have paid resell once for a shoe since collecting since 1992.......team manual. If I can't pay retail on release day, I just move on to the next shoe. I have hundreds of shoes that I don't even wear because of my job, but I still collect and try to squeeze a day or two out the month to rock my shoes. LOL
I’m pretty much the same way. I absolutely HATE paying resell and I’ve only done it a few times. If it’s a shoe that is like no other and I must have, I find a few old ones I have in the collection and get rid of them to purchase it. This is one I would‘ve paid the resell, but I was lucky enough to catch a restock. What size do you need?

Back
Top Bottom