AJ IV Thunder May 13, 2023

What is your favorite out of these three?

• Lightening (2006, 2021)

Votes: 30 29.7%
  • Thunder (2006, 2012, 2023)

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • Tour Yellow (2006)

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters
Are you spider man?
4A28E91B-85D2-492C-A79A-35DD165E3D42.jpeg

No he is

Why is FootLocker sending me emails to “Reserve your Jordan 4 Thunder pair. Reservations close 5/10”

That is incredibly misleading. If you click on the “reservations” button is sends you to the raffle entry. A raffle is not a reservation…

I still can’t believe I slept on my SB4 EA when I was on spring break with the fam in Daygo 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Felt this. Not to get off topic but this reminds me of when I literally slept through the Mambacita Kobe 6 release. Seeing the notification on my phone like a hour after the release went down made me sick to my stomach.

Why is FootLocker sending me emails to “Reserve your Jordan 4 Thunder pair. Reservations close 5/10”

That is incredibly misleading. If you click on the “reservations” button is sends you to the raffle entry. A raffle is not a reservation…
It's a raffle for the right to make a reservation?

When Footlocker does their raffles, and you do the Pick Up option, does that mean every store listed has stock, or does FL still have to ship to the store when you win? Because if it’s the former, then they may have made a ton of these based on the number of stores in my area that are getting these.

Back
Top Bottom