AJ IV Thunder May 13, 2023

What is your favorite out of these three?

• Lightening (2006, 2021)

Votes: 30 29.7%
  • Thunder (2006, 2012, 2023)

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • Tour Yellow (2006)

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters
May I be please be shocked today 🤲

DB633066-4EC5-42FE-A26B-08A9DA0BB1BA.jpeg

deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus tried to tell y'all about Z but y'all wouldn't listen. I remember Z told me he was gonna PM me on here to disprove fam's claims that he was posting fakes and @zsneakerheadz hasn't posted here since lol
even funnier that Z said he would pm you and didnt. my mans got caught and OUTED by PK KIM herself on reddit for begging for pics of new fakes and dealing with him often.

now all that happens with white toe stitching, and people STILL wont care or wake the hell up. there were a few who believed from the start, but most have their heads in the sand. but yet let them get told a pair is fake and watch their reaction. let zsneakerheadz post a first look of a fake and watch the damn fire emojis roll in.

why would Z care bout NT? the place where a guy calls you out ALL the damn time to make your shenanigans public, or insta/twitter where people ride your coattails and generate $$, for ignoring and blocking anyone who calla you out for peddling fake pics and acting “in the know”

NT aint makin him money. only exposing him. and making his block hot.

Back
Top Bottom