AJ IX Dark Charcoal/Gold Jan 22 2021

I really like these. But JB not getting my money on these till they fix the size and direction on that Jumpman.

Loyal 9 fan here too. Not to many of those.
How do you feel about the Xs from the past five years? They seem good to me. I wonder if JB is going to release any Xs this year? We saw two last year the Wings (Super Bowl) and the SoleFly (have come way down in price, on goat anyway). Of course they did several baseball and football cleats. The Seattle’s were the only one in 2019 though. Be nice if they did Steel, Cherry, Ice blue, Sacramento, Linen or the Ice Green for the ladies again.

How do you feel about the Xs from the past five years? They seem good to me. I wonder if JB is going to release any Xs this year? We saw two last year the Wings (Super Bowl) and the SoleFly (have come way down in price, on goat anyway). Of course they did several baseball and football cleats. The Seattle’s were the only one in 2019 though. Be nice if they did Steel, Cherry, Ice blue, Sacramento, Linen or the Ice Green for the ladies again.
The only 10 I have is the 45 Chicago. Had the 2011 release and wore them to death literally. So I cannot give you an accurate answer here. I will say, besides the traction, the 2011 Chicago was a great feeling shoe. That may have been the courts at the Y though.

I like these. Simple colorway. I hope this is a sign that the OG charcoal IX's are coming back the right way.

These will def sell. 9 retros move in, especially amongst all the bird broads in my city.

The Jumpman placement is terrible. I wish they would stop doing that,

Wow.. based on the SNKRS pics, it seems the lil kids sizes have the front facing jumpman. But men’s still getting the backwards JM. :rofl:
1FCFDF43-C37E-4110-8FE6-3EFC1AAA5993.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom