AJ retro 11 low closing ceremony sz 9.5 LC please

A LC on these would be greatly appreciated. Dude who sold them to me sent them to me with a receipt from a villa BUT a few things r funny to me but could be nothing. I wear 9.5 in all Retros except a few. 11s and low 11s I have all 9.5s. These fit awfully snug and tight around toe area compared to others. The size tag seems to have diff edges than pretty much all my Retros. The carbon fiber on bottoms. One shoe has rough edges and other is butter smooth with no grain. My other 11s and low 11a the carbon fiber runs under entire shoe that is visible. These don't and rest of shoe is like a grainy pattern. The tight fit could be that they r all leather unlike other low 11s being that mesh net type material. Maybe all these have the bottoms as I explained? Idk but a LC would be much appreciated.
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Ok this **** is acting up man FK. Double posting and only showing 1 pic from my og post. FML

Man idk what the deal is with this but dam it keeps reposting the same pics. Lmk if I can get a LC with what's posted. TIA

All the 11s I've seen have the carbon fiber running under all the clear sole. Can anyone else confirm these legit? And if anyone has these shoes are they the same as mine on bottoms? Grainy pattern under the clear sole and not carbon fiber?

Can you take a couple of close up of the back of the shoes with the jumpman and the bottom gold panels?

A direct shot preferably.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom