AJ V Alternate Bel-Air

My pairs came in today from Nike... joints are too clean!

39CC891E-7A15-4B5D-9BA8-387ED6B7B50E.jpeg
Those are both size 9s from Nike? See, they had an abundance of size 9s available, but not as many size 8.5s. Us half sizers need love too! LOL

Hit on a Footaction restock Monday AM, but the order still says "fulfillment processing," so I'm doubtful it's ever gonna ship. However, for the hell of it I hit the Hibbett's link ozboi ozboi posted Monday afternoon and they had one size 10 left which I just grabbed. Hopefully one of these actually end up shipping and they fit - I usually wear 10.5 in Vs, but 10s in pretty much every other AJ...

EDIT: Hibbett cancelled the order, but gave me a 25% off code I can use on orders up to $300, so that was nice of them I suppose /shrug/
Sorry about the Hibbett cancellation, but I think the FootAction order will go through. All of the Fooot Locker family stores seem to have lag on some of their orders these days. Shoot, I had to wait like a week for a pair of Pumas that I ordered from Champs to be shipped, so I think you are okay with that FA order going through.

Sorry about the Hibbett cancellation, but I think the FootAction order will go through. All of the Fooot Locker family stores seem to have lag on some of their orders these days. Shoot, I had to wait like a week for a pair of Pumas that I ordered from Champs to be shipped, so I think you are okay with that FA order going through.

Good to know - fingers crossed. This is the first "hyped" thing I've bought through a Footsite in probably 3 years and have no idea how good their shipping usually is lol. I never get through on any of their releases.

Good to know - fingers crossed. This is the first "hyped" thing I've bought through a Footsite in probably 3 years and have no idea how good their shipping usually is lol. I never get through on any of their releases.
Well, I have had much luck with FootAction in particular. For some reason, I have gotten hyped releases with them easier than other footsites within this last year especially. Now Foot Locker and Champs (especially Champs LOL) I have had some issues with and it was not even with hyped drops, so that was strange to experience.

Last edited:
Yeah , my both mines and wifeys account both hit 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
LOL Yeah, I had hit on a 9 on SNKRS also even though I wanted a 8.5. It was like they had a lot more full sizes than half sizes, but I got my size so no salt over here.

Got my pair in from Snkrs yesterday. Very clean and nice in person. I do like the 2013 better but both are nice. I bet they do a black based pair in the next few years.

My Footaction order from Monday got cancelled this morning as well. I saw Hibbets had a size 8, 10 & 10.5 about 3 hours ago and went for my size 10.5. I just got tracking from them with an expected delivery for Monday (talk about a fast turnaround!) :nthat:

Well, I have had much luck with FootAction in particular. For some reason, I have gotten hyped releases with them easier than other footsites within this last year especially. Now Foot Locker and Champs (especially Champs LOL) I have had some issues with and it was not even with hyped drops, so that was strange to experience.
Wow, my Footaction order was canceled! Smh
My Footaction order from Monday got cancelled this morning as well. I saw Hibbets had a size 8, 10 & 10.5 about 3 hours ago and went for my size 10.5. I just got tracking from them with an expected delivery for Monday (talk about a fast turnaround!) :nthat:

My Footaction order got cancelled, too. 0-2 on restock orders. Oh well, hit on the denim 3s from FNL, so I'm good.

I just ordered my pair off goat $217 plus tax and shipping. Couldn’t wait for restocks. Have you seen the price increases on the grey version and black grapes 😳

My Footaction order got cancelled, too. 0-2 on restock orders. Oh well, hit on the denim 3s from FNL, so I'm good.
Man, that sucks and I am really shocked because I have not experienced that with FootAction specifically. Now I have experienced that with Champs and Foot Locker and I know that they are all in the same family, but FA in particular I have not had that happen with, so it is surprising to me.

I am glad that you hit on them Demin 3s on Finish Line though. Those things are real nice and I unfortunately remembered about going on FNL to sign up for the raffle too late, so it looks like I will cross my fingers and hope to get a reservation from FA (mainly because I never hit on Champs or FTL.....if I do, it is always FA SMH).

Seems like FedEx lost my shipment. It was shipped on the 19th in Memphis and was supposed to arrive on the 20th. Hasn’t moved since

Back
Top Bottom