AJ V Alternate Bel-Air

I don't even know what to do anymore. Might just have to give up on this sneaker hobby for the time being smh.

I didn't headstart cause I didn't want but was curious what would happen.

1 WL, 5 L's. Another 6 GS L's.

Sooo......1/12. And that's a maybe. Who keeps talking about FLX like it isn't a piece of ****

I got a ton of waitlists and an L on the GS Japan Is in Chicago. We're off to a great start to the weekend.

Something is up one of my accounts must be banNed or something. I haven’t hit anything since the beginning of flx,but I hit on the rest.

I hit finally on FLX via FTL. Crazy part about it, I didn’t receive a notification when I hit the win but receive plenty of notifications on Ls from my personal and work celly!!!

I bet these stores aren’t getting their shipment or it’s coming in late
But they are still opening up the reservations to take our points
I bet you will hear a lot of stores getting a “restock” in the near future
I guess it’s snkrs or bust for us

I bet these stores aren’t getting their shipment or it’s coming in late
But they are still opening up the reservations to take our points
I bet you will hear a lot of stores getting a “restock” in the near future
I guess it’s snkrs or bust for us

Thats a good observation. I was thinking maybe I struck out because I wear/requested a size they didn’t have (sz 14). O well these reservations systems suck. The draws suck. Bots suck. Everything sucks about the sneaker game right now lol

I didn't headstart cause I didn't want but was curious what would happen.

1 WL, 5 L's. Another 6 GS L's.

Sooo......1/12. And that's a maybe. Who keeps talking about FLX like it isn't a piece of ****
Same I was thinking to myself “I want these but I don’t want want them, lemme just no headstart it and see what happens” I got a WL on FTL and Ls on Champs and FTA.

The part about them not having a specific size and letting you enter for that size definitely happens from what I hear
Like say they only get 2 pairs of size 14
But a manager and employee claim both pairs
This probably tends to happen a lot on women’s releases
Where everyone goes for the big sizes but the employees snatch all of them

Very True. It's managers and their 1st mate, whomever counts or verifies the shipment and loads their sizes into the app are in complete control of what was received and entered. So 20% of stock and first dibs. I'm applying for a part time position tomorrow and I'm doing a documentary lol
Yea... SNKRS is toast tomorrow.
I think also there is a lil more hype than we think.

I don’t know what’s going on with FLX
Is more backdooring going on?
Is Covid messing up all the store shipments?
Or are stores just getting less pairs?
Are there just more accounts with more demand?
Are there just more resellers now?
It does seem like reselling is at an all time high right now
Everything is selling out and it seems like people are willing to pay over retail for basically everything

Hit at ftl with full headstart an snipes jus called to say I won a pair instore.. double up szn!!
20200814_175425.jpg

Funny thing, I was talking to my homie that I was just about to boycott nike and jordan in general cuz I haven't on anything of late and I came through on ftl. It's like they knew so they suckered me back in :nerd:

Attachments

• 20200814_144315.jpg
    20200814_144315.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 122
Wow! Got off the waitList for only the 2nd time ever (including pre FLX) for FTA. Originally got waitList for FTA & Champ, and straight L FTL. All max head start x3 status.. it’s a nice surprise, but footapps/FLX still suck now.

Aye!!! Just got off the waitlist at FTA!! (that was too loud)
I always use max headstarts, even on tiny toe sizes.
FLX:
3 Wins (mens) 3 WL (mens)
4 GS all Wins
1 toddler win

for the most part our other stores up here which consist of Villa primarily do guaranteed tickets, hit 5 wins there. 1 Win from finishline and one from JD.
Family pairs are secured if I can get 1 more off the waitlist.

Back
Top Bottom