AJ V Anthracite/Wolf Grey 2021

Too bad they did not just retro these. This upcoming release leaves a lot to be desired with the color combo, it just looks so out of place. GL to those going for these.

Air-Jordan-5-Retro-Wolf-Grey.jpg

So these are looking pretty limited judging by the availability at the sneaker stores. I don’t see these as a release on FNL, FA, or Champs and then FTL is only releasing them in store but nothing in a 100 mile radius from me.

Cats who slept on the Blk/metallic V’s or don’t want to lay the ridiculous resell price now are gonna flock to these.

count me in for a pair though. As I said I can see these on feet for those night time outings.

34BAA1C7-03C8-4669-999B-9D17DEF63BDB.jpeg

Just was coming to post this. Cracks me up how he said in hand - his own hand - he didn't like them. But then looking at his own on-feet, he decided he liked them. :lol:

I'm almost seeing it, but it still just doesn't work for me. I'll probably pump fake on these., but I'm not a fan of Vs anyway so, good luck to anybody going for them to actually wear em.

Sold my Black Metallic Vs a while ago, regret it. Also been debating on shedding out the money for the Off White Black 5s, but just cant seem to pull the trigger on paying resell. Overall just been trying to get some 5s back in my collection...Now.....these come along lol.....and for a quick moment today after watching youtube reviews on them I was like...I may actually just cop. These really aren't that bad, but it does feel like im settling if I get these, It'll be a game time decision.

Sold my Black Metallic Vs a while ago, regret it. Also been debating on shedding out the money for the Off White Black 5s, but just cant seem to pull the trigger on paying resell. Overall just been trying to get some 5s back in my collection...Now.....these come along lol.....and for a quick moment today after watching youtube reviews on them I was like...I may actually just cop. These really aren't that bad, but it does feel like im settling if I get these, It'll be a game time decision.

Was watching weartesters video on them on YouTube and he pointed out that the nylon fabric wouldn't wrinkle so then I started reconsidering these as some beaters :lol:

I think if the shoe was uniformly black and didn't look like it was turned inside out, it would help a lot. Don't like the reflective side panels either but since I work in the dark outside a lot, it could help me avoid getting ran over... still don't like the colors but maybe there's a way to customize them into something a little more visually appealing imo

Back
Top Bottom