AJ V x AF1 FUSION BLACK/RED (PIX)

eek.gif

Originally Posted by MASARO

Originally Posted by vick619

if you think that JB is overdoing it say "Eye"
"EYE!"
"EYE!!!"

smh hypebeasts and noobs are gonna eat these up. Can't wait to see these on MySpace pictures
eyes.gif

That colorway has crossed the line. So many fake V's in that color
smh.gif

What is JB thinking??

2 pairs for me, these are ridic

There are fakes in OG colors too, I don't see that stopping yall from scooping

And why is someone a hypebeast I like a shoe that you don't like

Originally Posted by All Ready

If you're not a hypebeast/noob, then you shouldn't have been offended by my statement
wink.gif

Who I was reffering to is people who just buy them because they have a Jumpman and are in "hot" colors. People who don't know a damn thing aboutthe shoes that they are purchasing.

And you deserve a
indifferent.gif
because OG's came before fakes. That'swhy it doesn't stop "us" from buying them. It's a sense of passion and history that keeps "us" buying.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by All Ready

If you're not a hypebeast/noob, then you shouldn't have been offended by my statement
wink.gif

Who I was reffering to is people who just buy them because they have a Jumpman and are in "hot" colors. People who don't know a damn thing about the shoes that they are purchasing.

And you deserve a
indifferent.gif
because OG's came before fakes. That's why it doesn't stop "us" from buying them. It's a sense of passion and history that keeps "us" buying.

I wasn't offended first off...

Secondly, you don't need to know the history behind a shoe to like them, IT'S JUST A SHOE!!!
Third, my point about fakes is that there aremillions of fakes in OG colors, therefore the complaint that there are fakes in this particular color is irrelevant and dumb

Forth, I don't buy shoes because of Jordans "defining moments", I leave that to Jordan, what does Jordan winning 72 games in a particular shoehave to do with my feet? Only Jordan should love a shoe because he had a certain gaming moment in them. Those are his moments not mine. The only timeI'd catch nostalgia is if I had them back then or wanted them back then but it has nothing to do with what he did in the shoe.

Fifth, I buy a shoe because of the attractiveness/comfort and will continue to do so

This reminds me of when people would say a colorway was ugly just because Jordan didn't wear them, which was terribly corny

i said it once and i'll say it again

give me straight up forces or give me straight up J's, please don't intertwine the two, needless to say i'm a purist when it comes to forces -lowtops only

Back
Top Bottom