Votes: 0 0.0%
  • III (2021)

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I High ‘85 (2022)

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • VI (2022)

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
It sucked that the Champs & Foot Locker stores around my radius were being strict with selling these only to customers who had reservations yesterday. I was even in Fox Hills Mall yesterday evening too. I was told these weren't produced in high quantity like an original colorway.

I was able to go back to Fox Hills Mall this morning because I also had to shop around the mall. I walked in Champs within the first 30 minutes after they opened and was able to get a pair in my size since they allowed first come, first serve beginning today.

I would suggest for anyone who still wants these to promptly check with a Champs or Foot Locker in your vicinity that gets high quantities of retro Jordans if there is one accessible enough for you because I think these will be gone before the end of this week. I highly doubt they'll be sitting like the last few releases from within the last two months.

I was able to take pictures of these today. I'm glad I got them because I could use some gray/navy blue shoes. I just wish there was more navy on other parts of these.
IMG_6407.JPG
IMG_6408.JPG
IMG_6409.JPG
IMG_6410.JPG
IMG_6411.JPG
IMG_6414.JPG

I was able to cop on Finishline this morning. Sheikh had sizes last night but were gone by this morning. Only spot I see online that still have sizes is The NBA Store but they hitting you with taxes and shipping. They come out to $234...SMH!

I hate that less & less places are doing free shipping. I'm more in favor of wanting these than flat out passing. But this is one of those "if I find in person, cool- if not it wasn't meant to be" type vibes.

Too many other priority releases around the corner IMHO.

I hate that less & less places are doing free shipping. I'm more in favor of wanting these than flat out passing. But this is one of those "if I find in person, cool- if not it wasn't meant to be" type vibes.

Too many other priority releases around the corner IMHO.

I've noticed more places are killing the free shipping on launch shoes because they know they'll sell with or without it. Definitely sucks.

did anyone who copped from Hibbet only get charged $200 even?

I’ve never bought anything online that didn’t charge tax or shipping :lol:
They charged you. Sometimes their system neglect to add taxes in before the "place order" page. After you've placed the order it'll show up on your email confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom