Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toro Bravo (2023)

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • None, the best is yet to come

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What are YOU talking about?
You said "Why would you do that when all black are coming out."

I've looked up upcoming Jordan 6 releases and I don't know what you mean "all black". Just wondering if there's a predominantly black colorway in the pipeline I might like, instead of dying the uppers on these Toros black.

I've looked up upcoming Jordan 6 releases and I don't know what you mean "all black". Just wondering if there's a predominantly black colorway in the pipeline I might like, instead of dying the uppers on these Toros black.
There is a rumor of a Jordan 6 x SB Black Cat coming out.

There is a rumor of a Jordan 6 x SB Black Cat coming out.
This right here, but if you want something like Varsity Red 6s then you might as well dye them.

You see this is the nonsense I am talking about. DSG did a raffle online for the toro's. I have done business with them and assumed I was good. When saturday hit they were supposed to let me know if I had won. These jokers did not let me know till after 10:40. My size sold out on all the foot sites during that time. I did not want max out my out card on a double up. DSG tried the raffle game and it was terrible. for those who still need them here is a link to Dicks and their fullsize run

Gotta suck for JB. Secondary market has dudes paying sometimes double the cost for Js. So JB increases the price incrementally and ups the production amount so people aren't having to do that. So now the shoes are available. But that then spurs consumers to return or not purchase, and to then wait for some kind of discount. So that costs JB/Nike in overhead, and also devalues the shoes. Catch 22 sometimes.

Got a pair from Foot Locker, tried on the right shoe only, felt a little big. Shrugged it off thinking they just ran big. One day I decided to wear them out so I put them on and this time noticed the left shoe fit perfect. Double checked the size inside the shoe and they were both my size. Then I put them sole to sole and the right one was actually longer. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Returned them and found another pair from Undefeated. This pair is much better.

D8785A51-8F55-46F5-B71D-0457D54D3211.jpeg

Got a pair from Foot Locker, tried on the right shoe only, felt a little big. Shrugged it off thinking they just ran big. One day I decided to wear them out so I put them on and this time noticed the left shoe fit perfect. Double checked the size inside the shoe and they were both my size. Then I put them sole to sole and the right one was actually longer. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Returned them and found another pair from Undefeated. This pair is much better.

D8785A51-8F55-46F5-B71D-0457D54D3211.jpeg
Nike and that awful quality control, been telling ppl for years. And to think some ppl really wont wear B-Grades lol. The actual pairs we get are B-Grades lol, glue stains, inconsistencies, etc.

Back
Top Bottom