Votes: 46 28.0%
  • Fourth

Votes: 24 14.6%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Was able to cop these but L on dunks as well. I've never hit on dunks ever lol, starting to think it's impossible

I don't even care that paid full price on SNKRS this morning. This is one of my favorite Js since I was a kid and my parents couldn't afford to buy them for me back when they originally released.

I can't wear my '06s anymore, so this purchase was a no-brainer for me.

Wish all Jordan releases were this easy; glad the 14-year olds have no interest in VIIs.

Can we use 20% off nike codes once stock gets loaded on nike.com later this morning since it won't sell out on SNKRS?

Hit on these Seinfeld 7’s :nthat:…Glad it was a smooth drop to officially close the year out on…See y’all in 2023…

Air-Jordan-7-Cover.jpg

How I'm gonna be later today.

Can we use 20% off nike codes once stock gets loaded on nike.com later this morning since it won't sell out on SNKRS?

Not on a Jordan launch release. But, I have been lucky a few times when I call Nike and ask for the discount to be applied to the order (after I place the order online of course)

Walked in the store nd left with them in under 2 minutes. This feels great!! Oh yea nd the leather is buttah

Easy cop on SNKRS

Sold my 06 pair way back in high school since they ran small and wanted them again since :lol:

I was so disappointed with the vomaro 5s this morning that I decided an aj7 pick-me-up was in order

Copped on Nike and don't care that I paid full price. Amazing shoe. I got rid of my 2011 pair a couple of months ago, they ended up getting donated to a local thrift store when I probably should have kept them. I have these now. So glad it was an easy cop!

Last edited:
Looks like it says "sold out". I really doubt it cause I had them in my cart and had a full size run.

I don't even care that paid full price on SNKRS this morning. This is one of my favorite Js since I was a kid and my parents couldn't afford to buy them for me back when they originally released.

I can't wear my '06s anymore, so this purchase was a no-brainer for me.

Wish all Jordan releases were this easy; glad the 14-year olds have no interest in VIIs.
Absolutely bro, I wouldn’t take a chance on waiting for these to go under retail especially if you wear a bigger size. It’s a classic shoe glad you was able to grab a pair !

Back
Top Bottom