Votes: 46 28.2%
  • Fourth

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Yes, tell me more about how I feel and think…
By no means was I trying to do that. More than I was stating what I think. Simply put, if I want a shoe bad enough, i am not waiting for five mark downs to get it. Its all good that you choose to do that. But I have seen countless posts of people mad because the stock dried up and they could not get the shoe at all, period. Unless they went to resell and paid more than retail. I have done this with releases before and was quite honest with myself saying I really didnt want the shoe THAT bad.
I hope you get the pair at the price you want though.

At current prices I’m almost tempted to go for the double up but this is one of those shoes I just dont wear often enough to justify it. Actually, that’s most of my shoes, but these are definitely my least favorite of the original 5 colors, even though this retro is near perfect. I would double on Charcoals in a second. At these prices maybe even triple up.

Finally got these in from GOAT storage. So good to have them back after grabbing them on release day in 02'. One of the best Jordan retros ever if you ask me. Plus, some random Kobes🙃. I'm slowly pulling pairs out of storage with Goats new shipping fees to Australia. The 7s ran me $100 ($107 with tax) and they need a little clean and buffing but for $100 I'm happy. No retro card unfortunately but whatever.

Attachments

• 20230421_214143.jpg
    20230421_214143.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 20230421_214206.jpg
    20230421_214206.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 20230421_214309.jpg
    20230421_214309.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 20230421_214615.jpg
    20230421_214615.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 528
  • 20230421_214631.jpg
    20230421_214631.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 814
By no means was I trying to do that. More than I was stating what I think. Simply put, if I want a shoe bad enough, i am not waiting for five mark downs to get it. Its all good that you choose to do that. But I have seen countless posts of people mad because the stock dried up and they could not get the shoe at all, period. Unless they went to resell and paid more than retail. I have done this with releases before and was quite honest with myself saying I really didnt want the shoe THAT bad.
I hope you get the pair at the price you want though.
Yeah if you want the shoe you'll just buy it. Don't get me wrong I love discounts and saving money, but most Jordan retros won't be hitting 50% off or more unless you get lucky at an outlet. If it's a favorite model/cw I'm gonna buy it regardless.

Pizza Planet Kobe 8s lol 🔥

Do you plan on wearing the 7s?
Absolutely. They are slightly starting to separate so I wanna get a few wears in. I'll have to take a photo with my OG pair next to the 02's.

Yeah, had to get the Kobes back. Originally bought off a local reseller when they first dropped for $240 or $250, but they were a half size too big so I sold them to someone for $300. Glad to have em in my correct size.

Those 02 7s are wearable still. Haven't worn mine in years because they need repainting, but I stress them now and then and there are no weak spots. I also have 02 French Blues. I reglued the toe cap and the rest is still amazingly intact. I really need to restore my playoff 7s, I miss wearing them and used to wear them a lot, and I'm shocked the outsole hasn't worn down.

Those 02 7s are wearable still. Haven't worn mine in years because they need repainting, but I stress them now and then and there are no weak spots. I also have 02 French Blues. I reglued the toe cap and the rest is still amazingly intact. I really need to restore my playoff 7s, I miss wearing them and used to wear them a lot, and I'm shocked the outsole hasn't worn down.
My 02 flints cracked in the back like in 2013

My 02 flints cracked in the back like in 2013
Back tab cracking and sole separation are two totally different things when it comes to this shoe. Back tabs...yes, they will crack way earlier on these. My 02 FB, 04 Olympics and 02 playoffs all have cracked backtabs (not falling off just yet, just cracked), with no sole separation. Back tabs for 7s are an easy fix, so it's not a huge worry, at least from my POV.

Back tab cracking and sole separation are two totally different things when it comes to this shoe. Back tabs...yes, they will crack way earlier on these. My 02 FB, 04 Olympics and 02 playoffs all have cracked backtabs (not falling off just yet, just cracked), with no sole separation. Back tabs for 7s are an easy fix, so it's not a huge worry, at least from my POV.
I was just saying what happened to me lol

Back
Top Bottom