Votes: 37 22.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Size 13 sold
Such a good retro .. got a decent toe :nthat:

D32E1DE0-F720-43AD-BFC0-11072BA2A356.jpeg
F753DC64-4BC9-41E0-83DB-8EC6759E99F8.jpeg
Absolutely, Jordan brand doesn’t always have the best quality and craftsmanship however I must say these are done very well and my pair is flawless! Definitely have to grab a second pair I know they’re widely available at the moment but they’ll dry up at some point.

Found a used pair on GOAT in my size for $140 shipped. Technically I could buy a pair off Nike website for $210 and use their 60 day wear and return policy. Send them back the used GOAT pair and get the $210 back. Keep the brand new pair directly from Nike and will have paid $140 shipped total. I guess that’s one way to get them for way below retail :rofl:

Found a used pair on GOAT in my size for $140 shipped. Technically I could buy a pair off Nike website for $210 and use their 60 day wear and return policy. Send them back the used GOAT pair and get the $210 back. Keep the brand new pair directly from Nike and will have paid $140 shipped total. I guess that’s one way to get them for way below retail :rofl:
you still have time to delete this

nothing to brag about at all. It’s not a secret to anyone who does this. Just , nobody wants to pay $210 for this pair. trying to find an alternative way to get them way below retail 🤷‍♂️

Also never said i did it. I mentioned it’s technically that’s something that could be done
I don’t see the big deal plus I highly doubt that Nike would even care

You think other OG CWs of 7s will essentially “brick” out whenever they retro again? Specifically Olympics or say Black/Reds?

They won’t necessarily sit, but they won’t go fast either. I knw Nike will market the Hares, Oly will drop simultaneously with the Olympics and people have been waiting for a proper Charcoal since the last 2 were poor.

Cardinals never flew off the shelves. In 2006/2011 I remember them being attainable.

Hares, Charcoals, and Bordeauxs, would probably be a bit tough to get if released. Feel like Olympics have been overdone, but still could be tough to get as well.
The last release of the Charcoal sat for a while around me. I would compare it closer to this Cardinal release imo. Hares and Bords would probably be more tough.

Oly’s and Playoffs probably the two pairs that would most likely get the modern sneakerhead’s attention…Don’t think any 7 would really bring crazy hype at this point though…Oly’s MAYBE if they drop them for the next Olympics when everybody is in a patriotic mood…

What do you all think about the Chambray release? I was only lurking on NT back then, so I can’t recall what the release was like overall but I don’t remember too many passing. They were a tough grab here. But, so were the Flints back then, and we see how that re-retro turned out…

Back
Top Bottom