• Fifth

Votes: 37 22.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Pack just came in.

Below retail...never gets old.
PXL_20230222_170934001~2.jpg

As for the colors it's a different story if my memory serves me right.

Back in '92 even when new, the OG cardinals were never as bright white as these newest retros, the OG's leather was leaning more towards off-white/Championship White(for car guys out here) would be the most accurate way to describe it. The OG's had a slight very very light gray/silverish almost white in color Hurache(same for the inside panel at the ankle). So as for the different hues MJo23 is describing in his review they are only partly due to age since but not entirely i.e. people tend to think the yellowing due to age is much worse than it actually is.

With older cardinal retros iterations, I feel like they went overboard with the yellowing thing from the get go and they looked closer to aged OG's out of the box.

To me none of the 3 gen of cardinal retros are spot on as far as colors are concerned, but the latest ones are close enough in many respects and if I had to chose, I think they went in a better direction this time around.
Makes sense. I don’t remember them being this bright either, though certainly not as dark or off-white as say, the Maroon 6. The shape on these is killer though, best on a 7 retro ever and the leather quality is very good.

Man I hate these boxes… you can literally just peek what’s inside of them!… we thought the black Nike steal me tape couldn’t get any worse! 🤦🏽‍♂️
These are definitely worse. At least with the steal me tape. The contents inside the package couldn’t be seen. Just the obvious Nike tape.

These thin paper boxes are fragile. I get they are trying to save the environment with the recycling material, etc but there’s gotta be a better way than these new style boxes?!

In a stunning turn of events, I have decided to cop a pair of Cardinals. I found a pair on ebay for under retail in addition to a gift card I could apply to the purchase. For $158, I can't complain.

*Files under nobody cares*

Last edited:

Air Jordan 7 Retro​

Men's Shoes​

$210
Women’s Event Sale: use code WOMEN25 for an extra 25% off select styles. Log in or sign up for free to save.

Got a pretty good deal on these !!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 11.11.04 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 11.11.04 AM.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 371
Back
Top Bottom