AJ VIII Playoffs [Detail Pics] 56k welcome

haha I feel you man..I went ahead and stashed these in our employee reserve section. They really look nice in person, if not better than all of the pictures.The inner lining is really excellent as well as the detail on the sole.

12 more days
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DuvalDboi

It's going to be hell in Jax for these.
Who you telling, i might hit the mall up late friday nite but i may just get up saturday and try my luck. Either way its gonna be hell

I just pre-ordered mine from Finishline, they are amazing in person. Good thing my store got a sz. 14 this time, I might have had to crack some skulls

I just pre-ordered mine from Finishline, they are amazing in person. Good thing my store got a sz. 14 this time, I might have had to crack some skulls

you can preorder already?
the finishline by me only lets us pre-order a week in advance
tired.gif

If they fit like the wht, red, and blk VIII's that came out years ago then its gonna be tight. Thats what im guessing but don't quote me on that

BCF06 wrote:
How do they fit. I normally wear a 9.5 but these look a little tight.

They fit pretty fair however, I usually wear mines w/o the insoles...the logo will forever remain intact
wink.gif

Dammmm these pictures are makeing me want them even more now!!
nice pics too..cant wait for these to drop
pimp.gif

For awhile now Finish Lines let you pay for the shoe upfront on a gift card and then not worry about missing your size on release day.

I found about this after I tried to buy another pair of aquas and the store said all of the pairs were reserved before the store opened.

Back
Top Bottom