Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I Low Everglades (2021)

• XIII I would rather be fishing (2022)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VIII Diamond Turf (2023)

• Total voters
After seeing in hand they are definitely sail - but a light sail almost bone color.
Bone. Hehe hehe hehe

1701387465478.gif

Yeah that’s Friday my guy!

Look on their IG. They're definitely releasing. And at $225 plus shipping, even if you're a big footer like me I don't think you're gonna have an issue in the first 10 minutes of the drop. After that it's hit or miss. But if you want em you should be able to get em due to the total price being like $260 after shipping and taxes and it's a white/light colored shoe, and it's an 8. I'm almost never that "these will be able to be had" guys, but unless they made like 300 pairs total, it shouldn't be hard. And again, I'm a big footer. I'm slowly going to the 'out' side because $260 for these is just too much. And I've never balled in 8s and they're high tops which are already not my fav to play in. I love the way they look, but not $260 of love :lol:

Look on their IG. They're definitely releasing. And at $225 plus shipping, even if you're a big footer like me I don't think you're gonna have an issue in the first 10 minutes of the drop. After that it's hit or miss. But if you want em you should be able to get em due to the total price being like $260 after shipping and taxes and it's a white/light colored shoe, and it's an 8. I'm almost never that "these will be able to be had" guys, but unless they made like 300 pairs total, it shouldn't be hard. And again, I'm a big footer. I'm slowly going to the 'out' side because $260 for these is just too much. And I've never balled in 8s and they're high tops which are already not my fav to play in. I love the way they look, but not $260 of love :lol:
I remember when the OVO 8 bombed. This should be the same. If it’s not, then my mind will be blown, especially in this economy. $260 for an 8 is just way overpriced. However, those who want them for $250/$260 should be fine.

Wow, that apparel is dope.

I remember when the OVO 8 bombed. This should be the same. If it’s not, then my mind will be blown, especially in this economy. $260 for an 8 is just way overpriced. However, those who want them for $250/$260 should be fine.

I concur. After seeing what happened to the last 2 pairs of SFs (J1 lows and 13s)... I will take my chances and see if they go for under retail on the resell sites.

Speaking of OVOs tho... I am finally gonna unDS my white pair... next year, at the Drake/J Cole concert in Memphis. They were my first collab shoe and I am amazed I've actually kept both pair deadstock since the release. I dunno when/if I will wear the black pair...

Back
Top Bottom