AJ XI MId "White Collection" pic

check out the ninjahood sized pic above.
laugh.gif

I would buy, but damn, my heart can't take yellowed soles. I wear all my shoes, so there's no way they would be kept DS.

those are tiight.. but why all white? they should just release an OG of every shoe 1-23 and just make new cws of 18-23 or sumthin. cuz i want cement 3s and 4sand borduexs

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I was thinking of coloring the jumpman on the side and the tongue too.

cosign
so that they look like the columbias
pimp.gif

unless the columbias are already coming out

JB is soooo wack now mane. i dont even care about what they release because they will be so off or a pointless crappy retro.

why not retro a good colorway ? or make up a cool grey esq clean and effective design.

Or is it to the point you can only make all white or all black joints?

im pose to be buying the pure money III's i wonder how the all white III's look before i spend my money.

Yeesh, definitely passing on these. They used the CDP mold, so now in all white, they look like snow boots.

Poor XI......It's going to be the next to get whored out.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I think the whole idea is ******ed and just gonna be making shoes that will be dirty the moment you wear them
i agree but they're will look real nice the few times you pull them out on a nice day. i'll cop

they aint horrible the sole makes up for it a little.....not really feelin this all white stuff not my thing

Back
Top Bottom