AJ XII Low Lagoon Pulse Easter 2021

200 for a shoe that’s going to turn piss yellow in 6 months from wear and tear or barely being worn
keeping it DS will also have the same faith

I’m going to pass

These are as easy as a pass as it gets for me. There's a fair number of AJ's I'm not even going to consider this year. Seems like a lighter year.

These are as easy as a pass as it gets for me. There's a fair number of AJ's I'm not even going to consider this year. Seems like a lighter year.

Same here. Getting burnt out on really wanting something then striking out an having to pay resale. I really have only gotten the carmine, psg 4 on restock and the Huarache. Tried for the air structure and got kicked off.

No, it’s not a lighter year, Benny. :lol:
It is bro, it is. I'm gonna keep saying it :lol:
BigSparky1316 BigSparky1316 I feel you. It's so different right now. Nothing attainable at retail, everything attainable if you are willing to pay enough. And it's all being done online by most of us, too. It's taken a ton of the fun out of it. "The chase" used to be fun; now it's just, are you willing to spend the asking prices or not? I appreciate the convenience on the one hand, but it just feels dissatisfying in a lot of ways. Don't get me wrong, I'll never quit buying the sneakers I want and really enjoying having them, but as long as it's like this, I'm inclined to buy less than I was just a year ago, even.

No, it’s not a lighter year, Benny. :lol:
I've still been buying a lot of course lol. There just aren’t as many AJs I want this year. I'm not burnt out lol. I've gotten most of what I wanted at retail. Just takes a lot more effort then it used to. What is coming out this year just isn't as good imo.

It is bro, it is. I'm gonna keep saying it :lol:
BigSparky1316 BigSparky1316 I feel you. It's so different right now. Nothing attainable at retail, everything attainable if you are willing to pay enough. And it's all being done online by most of us, too. It's taken a ton of the fun out of it. "The chase" used to be fun; now it's just, are you willing to spend the asking prices or not? I appreciate the convenience on the one hand, but it just feels dissatisfying in a lot of ways. Don't get me wrong, I'll never quit buying the sneakers I want and really enjoying having them, but as long as it's like this, I'm inclined to buy less than I was just a year ago, even.

Man that was some real talk through and through. I am burnt, once the Air Structure was impossible to get it just smacked me like a ton of bricks. You can't even get these running retros that I'm sure about 75% of people who got them dont care and just want to sale them. Like people on here are the 25% that love the sneaker. It's almost as bad as my old drug addiction chasin the dealer and when you catch him he needs to reup and your still out of luck. That why I'm following your lead and buying half price VNDS off ebay, smartest move I have seen in a while.

Give me the box.

6B3C6B37-65F9-43EC-830B-0DD758B6F889.jpeg

L for me.
Supposedly nobody wants them, but I couldn't get them.
Always lovely.
Shoe is fire though.

Back
Top Bottom