AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Duuuuuuuudddeee.. that's effin awwwweeessoommee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhfasfhjew;atfrhdagjha.... i effin wait ahhhhhhh

setting my timer already..... and begin

THREAD JACK !!!

Was Blco02 doubting info ???

He always seem to be a good guy to me and I will not pass judgement on him. From what I can remember he was always good to me. So with that said.. PEACE !

As for Greatest Goliath (spell ?) I will not "vouch" for every bit of info. he drops on here.

For I am NOT ON NIKETALK enough anymore to see all the current convo's and rumours.

BUT FROM WHAT I DO READ, HE ( G.G. ) always appears to know what's up and is helping this community for the mostpart. As I stated earlier ( "GG speaks the truth" )

Things get cancelled and %*** changes at Brand Jordan, so what... It always seems to work out in the end and the retro's get released eventually.

I will say this. We need to bring back Niketalk to what it was...

A bunch of shoe heads gathering info. and discussing. Helping one another.

Brand Jordan has fallen with regards to QUALITY.

Well the same can be said for NikeTalk with regards to threads

Quality
nerd.gif

Cheers

kinda sucks cuz i jus got my pair a few weeks ago but its peace cuz ill jus keep those ds and beat on these reretros

NikeTalk will never be the same BJ!
I hardly visit this section anymore.

With that said:

White/Red XII's
Black/Red XII's
True Blue III's.

These are some of the other models releasing in 09 if it has not been confirmed or known at this point.

PO

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

THREAD JACK !!!

He always seem to be a good guy to me and I will not pass judgement on him. From what I can remember he was always good to me. So with that said.. PEACE !

As for Greatest Goliath (spell ?) I will not "vouch" for every bit of info. he drops on here.

For I am NOT ON NIKETALK enough anymore to see all the current convo's and rumours.

BUT FROM WHAT I DO READ, HE ( G.G. ) always appears to know what's up and is helping this community for the most part. As I stated earlier ( "GG speaks the truth" )

Things get cancelled and %*** changes at Brand Jordan, so what... It always seems to work out in the end and the retro's get released eventually.

Quality
nerd.gif

Cheers
A BabyJ sighting
eek.gif

You and others like PO need to come back with the info
frown.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

NikeTalk will never be the same BJ!
I hardly visit this section anymore.

With that said:

White/Red XII's
Black/Red XII's
True Blue III's.

These are some of the other models releasing in 09 if it has not been confirmed or known at this point.

PO
eek.gif

BabyJordan0312 wrote:
THREAD JACK !!!

BUT FROM WHAT I DO READ, HE ( G.G. ) always appears to know what's up and is helping this community for the most part. As I stated earlier ( "GG speaks the truth" )

Quality
nerd.gif

Cheers

You speaking the damn truth man
smokin.gif
. I use tolurk niketalk back in 2001 ,and niketalk was about helping each other out. Ohh and hopefully the spacejams do release because I was to broke to cop back in2000
laugh.gif
. By the way any info dropped by Greatest Goliath is appreciatedby me.
smile.gif

inspite of how you guys feel bout this release, thanks to bj,solejordan,and g.g. for their constant input and info. yes, there is a difference for those thatunderstand or can distinguish one mod from another as retros move into the future. thats just it as with anything nothing short of the sun rising has been aconstant or unchanging entity in our world or this shoe game. it changes shape , form , quality and relevance. most shoeheads ears weren't pressed to theground when this first released and whether we like the changes or not, veteran nt'ers obviously liked the shoe enough to post on this thread.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by Xnyles

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Hopefully by next year we will see some sport blue VIs, playoff XIIIs, white/infra VIs and Columbia XIs.
I would like to see some Cherrywoods too. I stopped wearing my pair and want some to rock..

(Space jams in Jan????? That would be my guess)
DING! I'll let this one out the bag. As It currently Stands, That is within the release window for Jan, with another goodie in Feb. If this Changes I Will most Certainly own up to it and Keep you guys Updated.......

FLAMES in 5......4............3........2........
laugh.gif
mad.gif
All those releases in Jan? Thats like the best month ever. Cherrywoods? Kinda weird but hey now i will save now 50 dollars from my paycheck every week till jan
No No I'm sorry I wasn't clear I Meant the XI's, SpaceJams in Jan..... The other Feb.

Flame in 5. 4. 3..... 2........ ( As we See there is always and idiot or idiots who try me on a constant basis)
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL @ all of those dropping in Jan.

Even though I dont think the economy getting bad could #!$$ with JB, maybe (Hopefully) they will start to take a loss on fusions and start releasing heat overthe next couple years to get their profits up.

I just posted in a thread the other day how even though I only joined a year and a half ago, I used to see REAL info from REAL collectors and since the JBsection started to fall off, I dont see any of them in this section. Now, just in this thread, I have seen a few.
smile.gif
Respect. ALL the info is APPRECIATEDguys.

^^ Just to be clear guys Spacejam XI's in Jan and Colombia XI sometime in Feb. For I'm getting alot of confused PM's

i have the nubucks that came out a WHILE back but theyre size 7 haha
im a size 10.5 now so i gotta cop these

mmm nubucks. i loved them. out of the 3 pairs i owned, i only had 1 package with them. i remember when they came out everyone was trying to unload the hoodyand the fitted like anyone was going to buy them lol.

if these are decently priced then maybe worth the pick up. nubucks also were one of the sturdiest 12's. never got dirty, never creased.

Back
Top Bottom