AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by never wear them

I feel you william R. I was the one buying spacejams and the concords for 200$ tho.... lol, Now I'LL be WILLING TO BUY another DS pair of SJ for 400$

i was just like you on the XI/XII cdp, i posted pics and pics trying to show how stupid the shoes look and how JB gives us crap and cant follow the original blueprints, but ppl just dont care any more about how the quality is, shape, mold, price and etc....

i remember when ppl were complaining on release day back in '02 on how the IXs (wht/blk/red) were made poorly, but I didnt give in, just like these guys.

what can we do bro?....

i mean... c'mon.... do you honestly think JB is gona execute the spacejams correctly.. hell naw. jumpman will be wrong i bet, the patent will barely show(lol). The soles will probably be the only thing that will attract me and make me purchase a pair.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

All I know is that I'm not the type 2 complain and still buy...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Thanks for still keeping the faith and hope alive tho, maybe in 20 years...

Originally Posted by Grailman911

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by t2dae1

Good I can keep mine fresh!!
pimp.gif

2nggzew.jpg

But we need these though!!
pimp.gif

29ekqxi.jpg

I'll probably be the only one to say this, but I'd buy the nubuck XII's over those.....

u crazy! leather>nubuck all day!

Yeah, but I like the color placement of the nubuck XII's better than the other pair.

I absolutely love these shoes, but I think they should wait a couple more years before bringing these back. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain, it'dbe one of the best retro releases in a while.

BAD NEWS...I AINT EVEN BROKE OUT MY PAIR FROM FEW YRS BACK...

HOPE ALL THAT WANT THEM GET THEM THO...

with everything being said im going to try to get my hands on a pair i didnt even kno the OG came out until about 6months after the RD
laugh.gif
smh.gif

only other pair im getting is the white red just cuz i had them as a kid other then that i dont want or need the other colorways

the price tag is going up on all things so its not a big deal to me that its going up on shoes too.

thanks for all the info guys this thread made me a lil happy
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom