AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by ToMa630

just when i thought i had something that not everyone was wearing ....

hahah.. i feel ya man.. i wear these on a rare occasion and i've actually never seen anyone wear a pair.

these retros look suede and not as clean as the OGs.. but imma still cop. lol. just when i thought 2009 would be the year i take a break from J's..it's becomign SERIOUS.

ayo De la Geezy, I feel you, but I'm definitely not feeling you right now, and here is why.
I personally do not like his corny clues about whats "confirmed".
but he is all we got, man
I even tried 2 bully him through pm system
the truth is that you are just like me, fiending for pics
laugh.gif

^^ If thats what you Call Bullying.... I call you being Silly Rivera lol. and De La Geezy I'm not going to tell that information. you can either take it orleave it. You guys don't ask those stupid questions to anybody else don't dare pull it with me. I really Don't have to tell you guys anything. ButI'm a nice guy............ expect a Cement based XI and Max Orange Colorway as well
Dates, Don't ask me or pester me for it either. Kix and the city or somebody will do that for you not me.

when GG says space jams are coming why you want picture confirmation, weve all seen space jam xi's before or can at least imagine them even with a fewchanges. if he had pictures dont you think they would be posted? we all know how information gets leaked and how information is distributed. dmp 2 rumor,confirmed, pics etc. and dudes have more information but whenever they tell it they get flamed. it is my buisness cause im a member, im reading the forum, andi want information just as badly as you do. and see just as i said GG has more stuff he could drop just wont cause of knuckleheads. be thankful he is evengiving us any hints or anything to look forward to either way why flame, is it going to change the post? i just dont understand his posts are more valuablethan 99.9 percent of all the posts on here including mine right now, most other stuff is "o, hot" "cant wait copped x2" so be happy withwhat we got.

you just made my night and always, I appreciate your ducktales
tongue.gif
wink.gif
happy.gif

I'm just playing, but on another note...
I'm camping at HoH right now for that cement mid 11...

Cant we all just appreciate one another and enjoy this community ????

and the beat goes on .........

I just cant wait to cop these .....

I LOVE NT 4 LIFE .....

and been Nike Talking ever since .....

yo, I just hope my (elephant print) cement 11 "mid" will be able 2 match with my official licensed Jordan 3 cool grey LS apparel...

Oh and NT. I can now confirm cement 11 mids. Your welcome. Check back in my hi-jacked threads in the near future for further details. Unless someone beats me2
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

yo, I just hope my (elephant print) cement 11 "mid" will be able 2 match with my official licensed Jordan 3 cool grey LS apparel...

Oh and NT. I can now confirm cement 11 mids. Your welcome. Check back in my hi-jacked threads in the near future for further details. Unless someone beats me 2
smokin.gif

nothing new really was said a few days ago, expect some 2008 pe's to release soon at HOH

My bad GG for questioning if either u are real or not
But hell yeah u are real I just got that question
And now with all this coming out ,u are a great source

Penny 2s, Purple Foams, Griffeys, Raging Bull Pack, now Nubuck XII's...I don't know whats going on with Nike and JB this year but I like it.
happy.gif

I dont know how I feel about the "cement" XI. I pray its not patent leather, if its not it might be intersting. I will wait until pics, thesnakeskins turned out good and they arent typical XIs.

Any word if the XI mid are going to be HOH, GR, or LS? I PRAY for GR, or LS at ther very least.

Guys Understand Something... AND I HAVE STATED THIS BEFORE....... SoleJordan is a MILLION TIMES MORE ACCURATE THEN I'LL EVER BE.

Trust Me When I say this. I'm good, but he's the One lmao.
wink.gif

cement 11s.......cant wait
at the beginning of this year a lot of ppl were questioning if JB still had it(including myself)
i guess that question has being answer
imma have to get a 2nd job lol

Do they still have the license for the greatest signature basketball shoe designs? Yes
Do they still produce quality products? for some reason ignorant, young teenagers would say so, but the answer is no.

Back
Top Bottom