AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

do you think these will just be an urban accounts release or a General Release at footlockers and such too?

I HAVENT OPENED THE BOX TO THESE SINCE I TOOK THESE PIX...

32315b4ecd085a28629cfdc43acc5c3487bc695.pjpg

eea254a45dc090cf598255d9797246d480b0127.pjpg

33315543cc0f5128197ffe81bffc9005bc3ce6f.pjpg

I missed out on these the first time around. If quality is on point then I'll cop. If not then I'll pass.

Is it just me or do the pics of those XIIs look horrible? the outside seems to cave in and it doesnt seem to be ridged at all over the sun rays... they lookway worse than CDPs in that pic. If thats what theyre truly like, I cant cop.

But they could just be bad pictures of them, how do oyu like them?

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Is it just me or do the pics of those XIIs look horrible? the outside seems to cave in and it doesnt seem to be ridged at all over the sun rays... they look way worse than CDPs in that pic. If thats what theyre truly like, I cant cop.

But they could just be bad pictures of them, how do oyu like them?

If you look @ the pic there is no caro around the tongue...... The pics above are og Nubuck & you're reaching fam
roll.gif

^i know theyre the first ones...

they still look horrible in those pics though, which was my point. I mean if those look that bad then maybe the pics of the new ones (which looked bad) mightnot be good enough for us to say that the quality on this release is bad.

I mean if he says that theyre fine, it would mean the pics just cam out crappy, which could be the same thing for the pics of this release, if you know what Imsayin?

^^^tru
Attention all NTers, if you have any influence on a possible purchase of this shoe when released, can you please stop it from happening?

i just beat the hell out of my retro for a whole week of work in dirt. after a thorough clean they look just as new.

this is DEFINITELY something that won't happen to the retro+. after one day they will have scuffs all over and the shape will just fall apart from theflimsy material......

^why do you say that? i don't think they'll be that bad.

but yea i remember my nubucks were really good although the inside leather part kind of creased. the jumpman wore off as soon as you put them on though. theywere like taped on there with spit or something.

Back
Top Bottom