AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

^ ^ ^ ^

Easy pass after seeing those pics. The suede/nubuck/whatever looks terrible compared to the previous release.

Thanks for posting nonetheless.

Liking how they look in person. I'm sure comparison pics are going to flood this thread, but it should be an even match

Footlocker employees get 30% off anything?

Might need to get my brothers friend to hook me up. What is that after 30%.... $105 for nubucks? Amazing price, but I DONT GOT ANY MONEY sigh.

Got them in at work today with the tee for them and they look great to me. The tee is pretty sweet to.

Originally Posted by sssneakgeek

these are alright

but im really waiting for the cherry 12's to drop
smile.gif
WTH !!! ?

eyes.gif

man just moved down here to tennessee and now i gotta start all over with shoe hookups, shoe spots, etc.

this will be my first cop since stealth xx3's, so im excited though

I just picked mine up today......and they are nice....the sidewall is not as nice as the OG, but it seems like it should stand up to more than a few wears..

Originally Posted by spectrumknight

man just moved down here to tennessee and now i gotta start all over with shoe hookups, shoe spots, etc.

this will be my first cop since stealth xx3's, so im excited though
what part of Tennessee you move to?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

more JB CRAP for the sheep.....
This is comin from the dude that has the 3m 5's in his avatar
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. that pic was put up when they first showed up. eversince then after that the pack turned out garbage and now i've gotten so sick of NT and JB sheep releases i've given up and just left that pickup......

The tee we got at our store is black and on the front of the shirt is the heel strip .

Back
Top Bottom